Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-Order: "Retro" Porsche 914 Shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dlo914
maybe, but prolly a button-up w/ pin stripes baseball tee. But for right now im just concentrating on this shirt smile.gif
dlo914
icon_bump.gif
smj
Oooh, bummed I missed out on the baseball tee. I don't think I'd like the possible new one you described.
dlo914
i might do a quick render of that one i described. smile.gif
dlo914
***UPDATE***
clarkcou
PayPal sent for 1 Men's Yellow XL
Randy
dlo914
***UPDATE*** as of 10/15/06:
dlo914
Only 6 more days till pre-orders end (Oct. 21st 2007)!!! You'll be one of the few first on the forum to have this "Retro" Porsche 914 Shirt!!! And this time not only is the shirt available in more than just one color, it's available in 3 COLORS! Orange, Red, and Yellow!!! biggrin.gif All sizes available for men and women's shirt will be a baby tee. Preview pictures of the actual shirts are available on the first page of this thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=77025&st=0. GET YOUR SHIRTS HERE!!! type.gif piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif MDB2.gif driving-girl.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif smilie_pokal.gif
jim_hoyland
Paypal sent for three; one each color;large
dlo914
***UPDATE*** as of 10/15/07 7:40PM PST
dlo914
In order to have the shirts in time for G&R Swapmeet im gonna have the shirts printed this week. I'll refund the shipping for those that pre-ordered if they pick-up the shirts from me @ the G&R Swapmeet.
woobn8r
That's great Daniel....these will be the coolest T-s in my wardrobe...except maybe for the green one!

Cheers,

S.
alpha434
Rockin. Like my...... *wait*

Did I already say that once?
championgt1
Are these shirts pre-shrunk? If I was to buy 1 mens and 1 womens is the shipping for the womens included? Thanks!! Buy the way awesome shirt! smilie_pokal.gif
dlo914
The Men's shirts are gonna be the AAA shirts, they'll prolly shrink slightly. As for the women's shirt at the moment i have them on hold.
dlo914
***UPDATE*** Pre-Orders as of 10/18/07

---Sean, received the money order.
---Clay, received the check.
dlo914
PICKING UP THE SHIRTS TODAY!!!! biggrin.gif
alpha434
Sweet.

So it'll be in the mail tomorrow???

I'm shaking in excitement. Yeeee.....!!!!

Hahahhahaa
dlo914
Here they are!!! piratenanner.gif
dlo914
I should have the Pre-Orders out ASAP!
woobn8r
I'm so excited I won't know which one to wear first!
dlo914
i wore the orange one! smile.gif and my girlfriend is going to be wearing the yellow one on Sunday. biggrin.gif
Twystd1
Daniel,

Those are bad ass..... I hope you have some spares to sell at Ron's swap meet and Pinky Finger fest. (XL for me)

I wore out the last shirt I bought from you.
It's time for a new 914 wardrobe.

Cheers,
Clayton
Toast
1 Medium Men's Yellow please.

toast.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Toast @ Oct 20 2007, 10:21 AM) *

agree.gif

There is a fine line between Medium and Large with me. I really need to know how the shirts fits so I know which size to order.
(Remember the conversation: does the small fit like a small or a medium?)

I already have too many cool 914 shirts that I can not wear because they are either too large or too small.
(No comments from the peanut gallery please! dry.gif )

Oh Please get the smaller one Toastie. chowtime.gif

Pic's?
dlo914
Imma have the pre-orders sent out today.
Jenny
Have you gotten any of the girls tees done yet? The size I want depends on if the shirts are the same size as the green shirts.

BTW, they look fabulous!

-Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.