Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-Order: "Retro" Porsche 914 Shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dlo914
Alrighty, here we go! Gonna start taking pre-orders for the "Retro Orange" T-Shirt. The Pre-Orders are gonna last for 2 weeks (last day= October 21st, 2007), and my printer promises a quick turn around of 3-4 days after receiving all the pre-orders. The following sizes will be available for Men: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, and XXX-Large. As for women the shirts will be a "Baby Tee" in the following sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.

Men's Prices are as followed:

1st Shirt - - - $21 (shipping included)
2nd Shirt - - - $16.50 (shipping covered by first shirt)
3rd Shirt - - - $16.50 (shipping for 3+shirts will be $9.00/flat rate)
4th Shirt - - - etc....

I.E.:
2 Shirts: $21+16.50= $37.50
3 Shirts: $21+33.00= $54.00
4 Shirts: $21+49.50= $70.50

Female Prices are as followed:

1st Shirt - - - $19 (shipping included)
2nd Shirt - - - $15 (shipping covered by first shirt)
3rd Shirt - - - $15 (shipping for 3+shirts will be $9.00/flat rate)
4th Shirt - - - etc....

I.E.:
2 Shirts: $19+15= $34
3 Shirts: $19+30= $49
4 Shirts: $19+45= $64

Shipping will be mailed VIA USPS Priority Mail/Flat Rate. Accepting all forms of payment (Paypal, check, and money-order)
Please make the Paypal payments to:
danlo830 AT yahoo DOT com (danlo830@yahoo.com)

And for checks and money-orders send them to:

Daniel Lo
232 Rosemont Boulevard
San Gabriel, CA 91775

The color of the shirt i am going to try to get the closest color to signal orange as seen on this 914:
IPB Image

Here's a preview of the men's shirt:
IPB Image
IPB Image

And for the women's shirt:
IPB Image
alpha434
I'd rather have the chick shirt with the classy center logo. . .

What's the fit like?
blitZ
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Oct 9 2007, 10:54 AM) *

What's the fit like?

Trying to show off your man boobs??
zymurgist
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Oct 9 2007, 10:54 AM) *

agree.gif

Well, actually a man's shirt with the front logo.
alpha434
Dude. You know the best way to get chicks is by wearing chick clothes.

It's like elk hunting and spraying elk piss on yourself..

laugh.gif

The logo turned out fantastic, btw...
dlo914
The fit is regular, not slim fit. I could have the logo centered in the front for the men's, but why wasnt this mentioned earlier?
dlo914
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Oct 9 2007, 08:27 AM) *

The logo turned out fantastic, btw...

Thanks Chris! thumb3d.gif
jonferns
no slim fit? biggrin.gif -JON
dlo914
Just got a call back from my printer, it's a YES on the red and yellow shirts.
IPB Image
IPB Image
ClayPerrine
I want one in Red (L) and one in Orange (XXL) Please!

How do I pay you???

PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Oct 9 2007, 12:52 PM) *

The fit is regular, not slim fit. I could have the logo centered in the front for the men's, but why wasnt this mentioned earlier?

I thought I did mention it. I said I would like one in green with the back logo in the front center instead of the back. poke.gif I would be in for five green one like that if you could swing that.
scotty
Could we add one with rain for us in the great northwest? Rust would be a good color.
woobn8r
Same manufacturer as the previous "green" t-shirt (Gildan)?

if so...

I'll take 3...all 2XL.
1 red
1 yellow
1 orange

Money order on the way today.
angerosa
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Oct 10 2007, 12:13 AM) *

QUOTE(dlo914 @ Oct 9 2007, 12:52 PM) *

I thought I did mention it. I said I would like one in green with the back logo in the front center instead of the back. poke.gif I would be in for five green one like that if you could swing that.

Yeah - I started a post saying that but then saw that someone else had already said it. I guess I still should have said it.
dlo914
Those that have requested shirt quantity and color please send payments out and this will ensure you that you will receive your order before sales are made fully public.
dlo914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 9 2007, 08:50 PM) *

I want one in Red (L) and one in Orange (XXL) Please!

How do I pay you???

Refer to the first post of this thread: Paypal, Check, or Money Order. biggrin.gif
dlo914
***Additional note***

The front design will be centered.

***Back to your normal forumcast***
Jenny
Hi Daniel wavey.gif

Will the women's shirts be the same as the green ones you did awhile ago? If so, it'll give me a frame of reference for what size I'll need.

Thanks!

Jen
PeeGreen 914
Will it be centered to the chest or completely centered? So is there a chance for green? maybe a lighter green or something? Like I said, if so I would be in for a few.
markb
Paypal sent for 1 men's large orange.
dlo914
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Oct 10 2007, 10:59 AM) *

Will it be centered to the chest or completely centered? So is there a chance for green? maybe a lighter green or something? Like I said, if so I would be in for a few.

Sorry, unless you can say 25+ppl to order a green shirt i can put in an order of green shirts. But any less than that is not sufficient quantity. The reasons for choosing orange, red, and yellow is b/c those colors work when depicting a summer'ish sunset in Sunny California. I hope that was a good explanation.
dlo914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 10 2007, 10:56 AM) *

Hi Daniel wavey.gif

Will the women's shirts be the same as the green ones you did awhile ago? If so, it'll give me a frame of reference for what size I'll need.

Thanks!

Jen

Right now im sourcing some female shirts, b/c my printer is asking more $$$ to print the female shirts. And i found that totally ridiculous when it's less material and only the front is gonna be printed. So imma try and source the Gildan female shirts i used for the Green T-shirt. And IIRC you bought a small. So i would recommend the small smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
It is, but for us up in the NW it does us no good biggrin.gif . Well maybe you can put up what it would look like in green. I know I would be in for 5.
Jenny
Actually the small size (although flattering) is a bit tight. I'm leaning more towards medium if it's the same shirt company. Usually I wear a small or Xsmall, but in the case of those green shirts, it was a little too clingy. smile.gif

Jen
dlo914
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Oct 10 2007, 01:19 PM) *

It is, but for us up in the NW it does us no good biggrin.gif . Well maybe you can put up what it would look like in green. I know I would be in for 5.

Here ya go smile.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 10 2007, 01:30 PM) *

Actually the small size (although flattering) is a bit tight. I'm leaning more towards medium if it's the same shirt company. Usually I wear a small or Xsmall, but in the case of those green shirts, it was a little too clingy. smile.gif

Jen

LOL laugh.gif It's never too tight! aktion035.gif JK :wink:
woobn8r
QUOTE(Jenny @ Oct 10 2007, 02:30 PM) *

Jen

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Well....clingy pics maybe.... piratenanner.gif
dlo914
This isnt Jenny, but it's a great example of the clingy-ness that green shirt was piratenanner.gif
Jenny
yeah, that looks about right. My boobs were being suffocated. av-943.gif

I think there's a picture of me wearing it at the SJ auto show this year. Too lazy to look for it.

Jen
Jenny
found it
IPB Image
alpha434
Money sent...
dlo914
Anyone know how to change the Thread Title? I want it to say: Pre-Order "Retro" 914 Shirt.
dlo914
Here's a few pictures of the previous shirts i have sold in the past on 914world/914club/ClubNarp:
1st Shirt: GOT 914?
IPB Image
IPB Image
2nd Shirt: Orange Baseball Long-Sleeve
IPB Image
IPB Image
3rd Shirt: Kelly Green Shirt
IPB Image
PeeGreen 914
Okay, So if you don't do any of these in green do you have any of the other ones in green?

I just only wear green, blue, black, white and gray shirts.
dlo914
i can scrounge around and see if i have any leftover of the green shirt. What size you want?
PeeGreen 914
I am a Medium.
dlo914
Did a thorough rummage through my room and came up w/ nothing. Yup i was sure that i sold every shirt and left myself w/ one shirt for myself to sport. On the other hand i actually have an extra Medium of the Orange Baseball Long sleeve shirt. I'm debating if i wanna sell it or not.
jonferns
hey daniel, put me down for 1x yellow (small) ..... thanks alot man -JON
G e o r g e
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Oct 10 2007, 04:15 PM) *

Anyone know how to change the Thread Title? I want it to say: Pre-Order "Retro" 914 Shirt.

Daniel

go to your first post click full edit, change title type.gif
dlo914
Thanks George!
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Oct 10 2007, 06:01 PM) *

Did a thorough rummage through my room and came up w/ nothing. Yup i was sure that i sold every shirt and left myself w/ one shirt for myself to sport. On the other hand i actually have an extra Medium of the Orange Baseball Long sleeve shirt. I'm debating if i wanna sell it or not.

Like the basbeall shirt design, but again, don't like the colour.

Well, let me know if any others want to do green, or if you run any other designs and do them in a colour that I mentioned, and I will take a few.

Jon
stateofidleness
oooh i love that baseball shirt! im a skinny dude 6'1" 145lbs.. lol i know...

got any of those baseball ones left for sale?
dlo914
The only one i have left of the baseball one is the Medium, and im still debating if i wanna sell it or not.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(stateofidleness @ Oct 10 2007, 07:21 PM) *

oooh i love that baseball shirt! im a skinny dude 6'1" 145lbs.. lol i know...

got any of those baseball ones left for sale?

Holy crap. I am only 5'10" and I am 190lbs. You must be one of those guys that never stops eating and never gains an ounce.
stateofidleness
that'd be me lol...

was 4'9" 95lbs in high school...

senior summer i shot up to about 6' even and roughly 130lb..

and today junior in college and 6'1" tipping the scales at 145lb...

i eat constantly and work out regularly... high metabolism... it sucks... i wanna be big lol...
PeeGreen 914
Just keep the working out up. The more you lift the more you WILL fill out. It may take a lot longer than many, but it will be worth it. Plus, you don;t really need to worry about getting large...and not fit into a 914.
dlo914
Same here i'm 5'10 and 150, it's pretty hard for me to gain weight. When im outta shape it's my endurance that's outta shape and not my physical appearance.
tat2dphreak
paypal sent for 1 Large orange...

I forgot you did the baseball shirt too.. I still wear that shirt a lot too!

dlo914
As of October 11th, 2007 i have received the following payments:

IPB Image
byndbad914
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Oct 10 2007, 03:19 PM) *

IPB Image
2nd Shirt: Orange Baseball Long-Sleeve
IPB Image
IPB Image

You are the only other person I have seen wall-mount his instruments in the living room biggrin.gif Actually I have my guitars hung in the formal dining room of the new house - fiancee always says it is going to look like crap, but then I just go ahead and hang them when she is gone, she comes back and always says "Wow, that actually looks pretty good".

That said, I love that baseball jersey. Any chance of doing those again?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.