Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So who is going to Slits and Glenns all 914 swap meet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
drive-ability
I'll be there w00t.gif

I need

1. squeegees (2), and
the chrome / aluminum trim that holds them in (2)

3. inside and outside fuzzies (all)

4. Rear spoiler
computers4kids
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Oct 19 2007, 09:04 PM) *

I'll be there w00t.gif

I need

1. squeegees (2), and
the chrome / aluminum trim that holds them in (2)

3. inside and outside fuzzies (all)

4. Rear spoiler

I love your car...I couldn't believe you were considering selling it a little while back, I'll be looking forward to finally seeing it in person.
Mark
Twystd1
Anyone need a COMPLETE 2.0??? OR a 1.7?
From Heat exchangers to Injection. It's all there.

In totally unknown condition. Ya just might get lucky.
Or I part em out on Eslay.

Lemme know. Cause they are heavy for one guy to haul around.
I will bring em if you want em.

AND:

Mark, DriveAbility's car is better than the pictures. REALLY.

He has some seriously trick, well thought out mechanicals on this car.

I really like it.....

Clayton
drive-ability
QUOTE(Twystd1 @ Oct 19 2007, 09:52 PM) *

Anyone need a COMPLETE 2.0??? OR a 1.7?
From Heat exchangers to Injection. It's all there.

In totally unknown condition. Ya just might get lucky.
Or I part em out on Eslay.

Lemme know. Cause they are heavy for one guy to haul around.
I will bring em if you want em.

AND:

Mark, DriveAbility's car is better than the pictures. REALLY.

He has some seriously trick, well thought out mechanicals on this car.

I really like it.....

Clayton

Clayton,
I think you and your ophthalmologist need to have words.. laugh.gif
I appreciate the comment, but you can only do so much with a hammer and a grinder.. sawzall-smiley.gif

So.Cal.914
I have seen drive-ability's car a few times and it never gets old. Someday

hopefully I will get a ride in it and find out if it is as spooky as it looks.
SLITS
QUOTE(2-OH! @ Oct 19 2007, 09:41 AM) *

For those of us that are directionally and L.A. freeway challanged, along with sometimers disease (sometimes I can remember and sometimes I can't)...Would it be a good idea to post the wherebouts of this little suware'...Maybe even directions...

2-OH!

2727 KANSAS AVE, RIVERSIDE, CA. 92507
So.Cal.914
It's easy...Just look for the crackhead gang bangers, and make a left. smile.gif
Heeltoe914
Well I wont be there this time I am up at Laguna Seca for the ALM Racing, OK now you guys save me some parts for the next one.

Groupe Hugs.
Toast
I will try to be there for coffee duty and to part my yellow 914 so all you lost boys can find the place.

Don't need nuttin and I don't have nuttin for sale.
skline
QUOTE(Toast @ Oct 20 2007, 09:08 AM) *

I will try to be there for coffee duty and to part my yellow 914 so all you lost boys can find the place.

Don't need nuttin and I don't have nuttin for sale.

If you have nothing for sale, why are you parting your 914?
Or did you mistype and mean to say Park? confused24.gif
euro911
Yeah ... should we be keeping an eye out for small parts along the roadway or large chunks of sheeeeet-metal hanging from telephone wires confused24.gif

biggrin.gif
Twystd1
I just loaded the truck.

And I am bringing a REAL complete 911 steel dash for those of you that want to do a real 5 gauge conversion in steel.

A front end. Some small parts, a pair of stripped HE's. Now they look like headers...!!!!!

Aaron's blow up doll. (slightly used and very greasy)

4 to 5 lug adapters. (One pair)

3 stock sized Fake Fuchs. In nice shape.

One Steel wheel.

And my small tool box to work on cars. Timing light etc.

Clayton
skline
I too am loaded up and ready to go, I think. If anyone needs anything, let me know and if I have it I will bring it with me. So far off the top of my head I have the two rear control arms, rear brakes complete, front control arms with sway bar tabs and torsion bars, an interior rear view mirror, heat exchange warm air guide plate, several relay boards and some other misc stuff that was in my garage. My truck is not a large truck and the lid keeps me from piling it on. But I still have some room so if you need something, let me know tonight, I will be rolling out of here around 6:30 AM.

See you all tomorrow.

computers4kids
truck is loaded...leaving around 4:30AM...yuk!

Six seat cores
box of seat rails
two rear windows
4 door panels
front & rear 75 bumpers...I know, don't get excited
914 front end suspension less calipers for a 72
3 relay boards
2 fuel pumps (both types)
Djet injection
stub axle
rocker panels
steering column
shift rods
targa top
sideshifter with broken ear
4 head light motors
2 head light assemblies
2 head light lids
pedal board
steel braided brake lines
2 alternators
1 starter
box of heat exchanger tin
rear tailight lenses and housings
73 dash frame and cracked dash
variety of latches
2 air cleaners
new pushrod tubes
boxes of misc stuff
brer
I was going to go,

but the last race of F1 suduced me away.

sorry.
skline
I am off to the store to pick up some beverages for tomorrow in the ice chest and then hitting the sack early for tomorrow. Just waiting for Clatonobitch to show up and pick up some parts he wants to take with him. Worst case is he just comes by and gets them and misses the opportunity to say hi to me in person. smile.gif His loss......... biggrin.gif
Twystd1
My loss??????

WTF are you thinking... it would be your loss to see my adonis good looks, my attentive and brilliant humor... And my farts. cause I had Chili tonight...

I am on my way now... Thanks for reminding me Scott "O" rama.

C
Slider
I should be there with my son and my 72. looking for a couple things but not sure how much $ im gonna have. if anybody thats there and can help me figure out why my idle is so high on my Djet 1.7 i would be in debt.. i tried to get my bro Tuna to join me but hes got something going on.

It would be cool to meet everyone and see some i havent seen in awhile.. Aaron, Clayton, Toast .

If anyone wants to trade a decent top for one that has a glass sunroof.. let me know.. and Yes someone put a glass sunroof on a targa top..and no it wasnt me.. a PO did it..

Im looking for a good 72 e brakes. front and rear valances good cig lighter .. maybe a ts housing drivers side..

Ohh well im prob too late everyones asleep counting 914s ..

ohh man after that.. maybe i should goto bed..

Chris
Twystd1
See ya there Chris...

Clayton
Brando
3 more hours to go until sleep.

See everyone there around... 10? 11? Sheeeeeit, what time should I wake up?
siverson
Leaving now... It's as early as I could get up.
Aaron Cox
ill be there areound 11 for lunch smile.gif
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
skline
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 21 2007, 11:34 AM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Well then you should have come out and taken some!!! I had my camera but it was so windy, I did not take a single one due to the dust factor that was going on. It was fun though. Lots of good deals on parts.
Brando
Thanks everyone for a great time -- it was wonderful to meet a lot of you and see so many familiar faces at the same time.

THANK YOU AGAIN CLAYTONNOVICH for all your help. Dizzy will be fine-tuned tomorrow. Yer the man. And most definitely Greg Robbins for the swap!
Slider
Check out the pics post for all of the pics from the swapmeet.
pics post of swapmeet

I had a blast and wanted to thank everyone and the kid is still talking about it and wanting to look at the pictures..

Chris
computers4kids
Left at 3:30 AM and didn't get home till 6PM...a lot of driving for one day, but well worth it. I really enjoyed seeing many of you again. My wife was glad to see that my pickup was much emptier than I started with.

Big Thanks...to Ron & Glen for all your hospitality and work to put on such a event! ...today was a lot of fun!

There were a lot of 914s today...it sure is nice seeing how eveyone puts thier own flair on these cars. I would of been happy to drive many of them home.
I finally got to see "drivabity's 914" in person...holy crap, that car is an excellent conversion. I could get in real trouble with a car like that.

Aaron...shouldn't you be studying... av-943.gif good to see you again!
euro911
Yes indeedy ... many thanks to Glenn & Ron for the hospitality beerchug.gif (and some great deals too) biggrin.gif

Elliot Cannon
Thanks to G and R for another great event. Always good to see old friends and make new ones. The burgers were good also.

I drove home to Paso Robles on the 101. I wanted to stay as far away from the wind as possible. The smoke from the brush fires was awful. The smoke obscured the sky from Mullholland to just north of Ventura. It looked like LA County was on fire. What a mess.
Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.