Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engman kit Picture / installed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
I am prepping to install the Engman kit, I did search and didn't find a good shot.
I need to see how far to plow my butyl insulation back ar15.gif I saw a car at the all rusty gathering in riverside with one installed, that's a nice kit aktion035.gif I know what the parts look like, I need an idea how far up and down the sheet metal reaches.
Engman
Classics section - Trekkors install

M
ConeDodger
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Oct 23 2007, 12:11 PM) *

I am prepping to install the Engman kit, I did search and didn't find a good shot.
I need to see how far to plow my butyl insulation back ar15.gif I saw a car at the all rusty gathering in riverside with one installed, that's a nice kit aktion035.gif I know what the parts look like, I need an idea how far up and down the sheet metal reaches.

It might be here under the Lapuwali Classic Threads. A Mr. Wills did this and posted pics and instructions.
TravisNeff
Here is my installation.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...9&hl=stiffy
drive-ability
Thanks guys, I would think the doctors correct! There are some "rocks" in my head drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.