Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fuel regulator for single line carb setup question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rfuerst911sc
I will be installing a 3.0 into my 75 chassis and will be running Weber 40 carbs. I also will be installing the single stainless fuel line from Tangerine Racing so I won't have a return line. Also I will be useing a Facet fuel pump. I am familiar with the 2 line fuel regulator ( supply + return ) as I have it on my SC with PMO's but what kind of regulator do you use when you only have the feed line? And can these be purchased with a gauge so fuel pressure can be monitored?
IronHillRestorations
The way I did it was supply line in to regulator, and regulator out to the carbs, where you can plumb a gauge if you want.

IRRC the loop set up is with the regulator set at the return line is best for constant fuel pressure, but a single line to a dead end at the carbs will work.

FWIW, I have used the solid state Facet pumps sucessfully, and I know of a bunch out there on carb'd 914's, but there are better fuel pumps. I put a Facet rotary pump on a car in 1984 and it's still working!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.