Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new 914 catalog is out!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Silver Surfer
Got mine today, already marking the pages and taking notes! Thanks AA! biggrin.gif
smokey
I got TWO , yesterday . GREAT.... G / u people ROCK . Started a thread . smoke.gif
benalishhero
Got mine yesterday. I can finally throw away my 10+ year old copy!
AZ914
Got the catalog... thanks Herr Doktor!
A&PGirl
I got mine today. biggrin.gif I'm debating whether or not to take it to class this evening.
BKLA
Early Holiday present in the mail today....

W I C K E D !

Thanks George!
type47fan
Finally got mine today! I was beginning to feel excluded. Have made a list and am planning an order this week, to take advantage of the free shipping on orders >$75.00 before 12/03/07.

Thanks George!
craig downs
Got mine today and I just went thru it and its nothing short of spectacular. I found some parts I need that I thought where NLA.
Thanks
Spoke
The catalog is fantastic. Nicely done.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and JC Penneys and other department stores would release their Christmas catalogs. I would spend hours making Christmas lists of stuff I wanted and knew I would never get.

Likewise, yesterday I spent about $10K in my mind with the new catalog.

BTW, who is the hand model? Truly exquisite hands. Soft and supple, yet quite masculine. Did you hire this out or do you have this talent on the AA team?

Spoke
914Sixer
I have only looked through about 20 times now and still finding stuff for my wish list. Good job!!!!
URY914
Got mine yesterday. Thank you, just in time for Christmas.

Wonder how you got my address?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Spoke @ Nov 29 2007, 06:24 AM) *

The catalog is fantastic. Nicely done.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and JC Penneys and other department stores would release their Christmas catalogs. I would spend hours making Christmas lists of stuff I wanted and knew I would never get.

Likewise, yesterday I spent about $10K in my mind with the new catalog.

BTW, who is the hand model? Truly exquisite hands. Soft and supple, yet quite masculine. Did you hire this out or do you have this talent on the AA team?

Which pic? One of the hand models used to date "Thing" years ago

Spoke

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 29 2007, 07:05 AM) *

Got mine yesterday. Thank you, just in time for Christmas.

Wonder how you got my address?

The "Dr." knows EVERYONE with a 914 and is watching what you do with it.
burton73
My copy dropped in the slot it work today. It is in great shape from the long trip to the West Coast. I have been marking off items to get and I will call to get my free shipping and free tee shirt. It is very nice and very easy to use. December 3rd. is just around the corner.

Bob Burton

Beamer13
Looks like I'm gonna have to make another order, if there is free shipping and a t-shirt???? I totally should have looked through the website a little more, I'm sure I could have found something I needed:-) I can't wait to get my hard copy!!!
ejm
George, my copy was in the mail today and it looks great but I really want to thank you for sending a copy to my friend Paul in Fla. I had lost touch with him but shortly after calling you to say he had sold his 914's he called me to tell me about the catalog!!
burton73
$200. for the free Ts and free Shipping till Dec 3rd. for orders over $75. My order is way more than that. I will call in the AM.

Bob
So.Cal.914
mueba.gif dance.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif w00t1.gif boldblue.gif
spunone
Great book well but togeather Thanks George smilie_pokal.gif
AJB
Mine arrived here in the UK at the weekend - very impressive! Should keep me in reading (or is that lusting) material through these long cold dark winter nights.

I just hope the Sterling / USD exchange rate stays in my favour for a little while longer!

Alastair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.