Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new 914 catalog is out!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Inappropriate for this forum but I am very excited! Just got an advanced shipment of the new 914 catalogs. They are being sent out to all of you as I write this. The catalog itself weighs over one pound!!! If no one ever orders anything from it, it still stands alone as a tribute to our dearly loved cars. I look forward to your feedback upon seeing the catalog in the flesh!
dflesburg
Always enjoyed reading your catalogs...better than Harbor Freight! Thanks George!
Bartlett 914
I think it is appropriate for this forum! I look forward to receiving mine.

VaccaRabite
Having played with the PDF version that you had up earlier, I am really looking forward to adding that catalog tot he downstaird "reading room." It will sit proudly with my Northen Tools and Cabellas catalogues.

Zach
slackin' at work
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 14 2007, 11:05 AM) *

Inappropriate for this forum but I am very excited! Just got an advanced shipment of the new 914 catalogs. They are being sent out to all of you as I write this. The catalog itself weighs over one pound!!! If no one ever orders anything from it, it still stands alone as a tribute to our dearly loved cars. I look forward to your feedback upon seeing the catalog in the flesh!

Im excited as well to receive my "light" reading.

Can we look forward to a new updated website now? poke.gif
rwjames
Just in time for Christmas. I look forward to seeing a copy soon as I am putting together my wish list for Santa Claus.

aktion035.gif
boxstr
Is the movie far behind???
CCL
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Thank all of you! Yes new website we are talking!

QUOTE(slackin' at work @ Nov 14 2007, 09:18 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 14 2007, 11:05 AM) *

Im excited as well to receive my "light" reading.

Can we look forward to a new updated website now? poke.gif

D1A3
Looks like I'll have to throw away a few magazines to make room for it in my reading room...

THANKS GEORGE!
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Nov 14 2007, 08:13 AM) *

I think it is appropriate for this forum! I look forward to receiving mine.

agree.gif A pound? That should hold the door open.

Can't wait to see it George, Thanks.
STL914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 14 2007, 08:05 AM) *

George,

Is there a mailing list of club members who would be getting your new catalog? How can we add our names to it?

I keep an old copy near my laptop when ever I go e-baying for used parts. It's priceless as a reference book.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Probably already have you on our file Gary! We mailed just shy of 33,000 of them to verified addresses!

QUOTE(STL914 @ Nov 14 2007, 10:55 AM) *

George,

Is there a mailing list of club members who would be getting your new catalog? How can we add our names to it?

I keep an old copy near my laptop when ever I go e-baying for used parts. It's priceless as a reference book.

jonferns
when should we be recieving them? thanks again george!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Nov 14 2007, 03:06 PM) *

when should we be recieving them? thanks again george! -JON

Two weeks, Jon, but I would sure like a report from the first person who gets theirs!
freezing14
just order a bunch of items last week hopefully its in the package with the parts,
djm914-6
I've tried several times to get an AA 914 catalog over the years and haven't had any luck. I guess they don't like me. sad.gif

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Nov 15 2007, 06:50 AM) *

I've tried several times to get an AA 914 catalog over the years and haven't had any luck. I guess they don't like me. sad.gif

Being from Connecticut originally, I love ANYBODY with a 914 in Mass. Even Teddy if he purchased one. In fact we love you SO MUCH David that we have you listed twice as a customer so you should be getting two catalogs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gustl
George,

will I also get one ??

I bought some goods about 2 years ago, so I might be in your address list ...

rolleyes.gif Gustl
smg914
Gustl,
You are still in the AA database. Are you still located at the "weissenbachgasse" address? If so, you should get the new catalog.
Steve
TheCabinetmaker
How do we get one if we've never been a customer? I'd gladly give my mailing address.
StratPlayer
Looking forward to getting one..
ManaMan
I'm looking forward to getting a catalog, just in time to help plan my restoration.
smg914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 15 2007, 02:28 PM) *

How do we get one if we've never been a customer? I'd gladly give my mailing address.

Six 914's and you never bought one thing from Auto Atlanta? No Catalog For You!
Signed: Catalog Nazi
Gustl
QUOTE(smg914 @ Nov 15 2007, 09:43 PM) *
Gustl,
You are still in the AA database. Are you still located at the "weissenbachgasse" address? If so, you should get the new catalog.
Steve

yeah ... still the same place

can't wait getting the catalog boldblue.gif

beerchug.gif Gustl
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(smg914 @ Nov 15 2007, 11:15 PM) *

QUOTE(vsg914 @ Nov 15 2007, 02:28 PM) *

Six 914's and you never bought one thing from Auto Atlanta? No Catalog For You!
Signed: Catalog Nazi

Actually, its 11, and I have about 8000 used parts on the shelves. Therefore I don't need to buy too many new parts, but occasionaly I do! Mainly engine parts biggrin.gif
nsr-jamie
Hi George,

Its been probably 10 years since I ordered from you guys last when I was up in Canada, I have moved now to Japan and I need lots of stuff. Any chance you can send me a new catalog if I email you my address.....I am also the guy in Japan who wants to get in on the group buy of AA steel GT flares too. Thank you

Jamie
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Nov 16 2007, 06:43 AM) *

Hi George,

Its been probably 10 years since I ordered from you guys last when I was up in Canada, I have moved now to Japan and I need lots of stuff. Any chance you can send me a new catalog if I email you my address.....I am also the guy in Japan who wants to get in on the group buy of AA steel GT flares too. Thank you

Jamie

Sure! We will put it in the box with the flares, or since we have not done the international mass mailing yet, we could add your name to that list.
The domestic mailing is done (over 33,000) so now we have to mail the domestics one at a time which at over a pound is about 2.50 each! (243 pages of only 914 stuff!!!!) Tells you how great our cars are!
championgt1
I just ordered one today over the phone. Also wanted you to know that the gal that helped me was very nice. I can't wait to get it. driving.gif
Twise
Okay - I went to purchase one and ran into a slight problem. Your Catalog is $15.00 and you have a $25.00 minimum order policy? I need all the seals for my car - tail lamp assemblies both l/r - and most likely all the crap that comes up missing when you re-assemble a project car. I have ordered from you in the past. But my address has probably changed twice since then. I had a real hard time navigating your website and do not want two catalogs. Here is my address:

Trever Wise
40382 Chantemar Way
Temecula California 92591

You go ahead and send me one of them catalogs, and I guarantee you a healthy return on your investment. I start re-assembly next week.[u]

IPB Image
dr914@autoatlanta.com

just ignore that . The club has the inside line. That 15 bucks keeps the kids and their mothers from costing us a bunch of time sending a free catalog to the owner of an american flyer wagon instead of a porsche 914. We only have 1274 left over catalogs from a printing of 35,000 so we are being stingy with them except to club members!!!!!!! I am sure yours will be delivered with everyone else's in the next two weeks! Please let me know when you get it!

QUOTE(Twise @ Nov 16 2007, 02:11 PM) *

Okay - I went to purchase one and ran into a slight problem. Your Catalog is $15.00 and you have a $25.00 minimum order policy? I need all the seals for my car - tail lamp assemblies both l/r - and most likely all the crap that comes up missing when you re-assemble a project car. I have ordered from you in the past. But my address has probably changed twice since then. I had a real hard time navigating your website and do not want two catalogs. Here is my address:

Trever Wise
40382 Chantemar Way
Temecula California 92591

You go ahead and send me one of them catalogs, and I guarantee you a healthy return on your investment. I start re-assembly next week.[u]

IPB Image

Twise
Looking forward to it...

Gonna make a list - might even reach out for some advice...
stephenaki

Cool! Can't wait, been lax, I had a conference in Sonthofen, Germany so was out of the net. Nice place, snowed all week!
jonferns
George, you have a PM
HalM
George, you have yet another PM! biggrin.gif
nsr-jamie
Hi George, good to hear from you. Thanks for getting back to me. I am going to PM you too from now. Hopefully you can PM me back with some Email so we can work something out with the "euro911's Flare Group Buy" and the new catalog.....shipping to Japan would be great, but if its too much trouble and very expensive, how about shipping to Portland, Oregon (US) or Vancouver, BC (Canada).....could you ship them to Canada for 50 USD you figure?

Thank you George,
Jamie
lotus_65
I just got it, and leafed through the volume for the first time.

Congratulations!

Over all it's good fun and I'm looking forward to pawing through it.

paul
jonferns
Awesome, that means I should be getting mine soon smile.gif
robby750
Got mine today. Looks good! smilie_pokal.gif
burton73
Hi George,

I am ready to spend some more money. Just going through the pages on the computer was a great deal of fun. (Great stuff) It made feel younger and wanting to spend money .
What happened to the reproduction shift knobs that you where going to have. You showed a few good looking prototypes that looked like keepers to me on the 914 world site some time back.

Best regards,

Bob Burton
John
I got mine today.

It looks nice.
AJB
Hi - Newbie here - 1st post so be gentle with me.....
Been lurking around the site for a while picking up some info. Finally bought myself a 75 914 last weekend and then finally registered on the site.

Bearing in mind I'm am across the other side of the pond from you guys, how do I go about getting myself one of your excellent sounding catalogs?

Alastair
warrenoliver
Just got it yesterday here in Wisconsin piratenanner.gif

It should help pass the long, cold, teenerless, winter evenings.

Warrenoliver
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Nov 21 2007, 08:17 AM) *

Just got it yesterday here in Wisconsin piratenanner.gif

It should help pass the long, cold, teenerless, winter evenings.

Warrenoliver

That is great news! Since the catalog was printed in your state that means the rest are soon to follow!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(AJB @ Nov 21 2007, 06:24 AM) *

Hi - Newbie here - 1st post so be gentle with me.....
Been lurking around the site for a while picking up some info. Finally bought myself a 75 914 last weekend and then finally registered on the site.

Bearing in mind I'm am across the other side of the pond from you guys, how do I go about getting myself one of your excellent sounding catalogs?

Alastair

Alastair, apply on line and you can still take advantage of the european mailing we are doing in a week or so! Just mention that you are a club member.
jonferns
got mine!
johnlush
Received mine today in zip code 82001 - thanks! Looks good!

John
7TPorsh
Anticipation!

...it's making me wait.
jaminM3
Very Nice!

I received mine in Utah!

I will be hitting you up this winter for sure. thumb3d.gif
flippa
Arrived today in Boston.

Thanks
AvalonFal
Got mine in Philly area. Other 914 catalogs have a lot of catching up to do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.