Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks for the ride Allan.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
I've had my car for 5 years now but have never sat in the passenger seat of it or any 914.
This week I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow 914World member when I was in Toronto.(ajracer) He took me for a ride in his 300HP+ V8 914. I won't post how fast he brought me (in case this site is being monitored) but let me say it was faster than my 1.7 will ever go, and he got us there in about 6 seconds. He then showed me how fast it would brake. I was impressed. Now the best part!! piratenanner.gif Then he pulled over and said now you can drive it. driving.gif It will take me another week to get the smile off my face. w00t.gif With 300 ponies and a beautifully shifting Boxster tranny in it, it's the way all 914's should feel and drive. Most of the driving was on the 404 north and around town so I don't know how it would handle in the twisties but he tells me it does good and I believe him. He can't wait to get the engine properly set up and dialed in for even more ponies but when he does, I'll go for another ride with him.
We then talked cars for a few more hours before I had to go, but I can't wait to hook up with him again just to talk cars.
Thanks Allan. aktion035.gif
This club and it's members are the best.
jonferns
This club and it's members are the best.

ain't it the truth!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.