Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What did you do to your teener this past weekend?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Rick_Eberle
On Saturday, I drove to work at 3am with the heater blasting, and drove home at 10am with the roof off, on a perfect spring day.

On Sunday, my shift changed, so I drove to work at 4pm with the roof off, and home again at 1am with the heater on.

I love this car!!!
craig downs
Should have stayed home and worked on my car. Went to Glamis climbed up a dune
and went over the bars because of the razor back on the other side of it and jacked up my shoulder. Of coarse it happened on the first ride and had to spend the rest
of the time sitting and enduring the pain. Went to the doc this morning nothing broke so thats a good thing.
watsonrx13
QUOTE(craig downs @ Nov 26 2007, 06:41 PM) *

Should have stayed home and worked on my car. Went to Glamis climbed up a dune
and went over the bars because of the razor back on the other side of it and jacked up my shoulder. Of coarse it happened on the first ride and had to spend the rest
of the time sitting and enduring the pain. Went to the doc this morning nothing broke so thats a good thing.

Ah Craig, what did you just say/do????????? blink.gif
Eric_Shea
Built Mark's Calipers. Built Jim's Calipers. No work on my car... biggrin.gif

popping out the bearings tonight

Leave them in until they get back from the powdercoaters wink.gif

wbergtho
I installed two new rear wheel bearings, fixed my emergency brake cable, installed a new pair of 930 rotors up front, washed the car, test drove it, and threw it in the garage and put the car cover over it for the winter. It's nice to know everything is in good running order before putting it in storage for the winter. Perhaps I'll move to a warmer climate now that I'm taking an early retirement from Northwest Airlines. It would be nice to take the car out in mid January...if I lived in CA, NV, or FL!
stephenaki
QUOTE(brp986s @ Nov 25 2007, 07:33 PM) *

joined the mile high club. ok, 4 ft, but really helped with a speedo angle drive replacement. No more shimmying around on my back.

OK, where did you get that stand and what is the weight capacity?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.