Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's sold?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
richardmosselman
Anybody know if it really sold for $285 K (at Dawydiak motors)
www.carsauto.com
Root_Werks
I don't know, but drooley.gif
shelby/914
I think someone posted a while back that it went to Europe and if it's the post I'm thinking of there was even a video of it on the autobahn. Would have been in June?? search search search.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Jan 7 2008, 07:41 PM) *

I think someone posted a while back that it went to Europe and if it's the post I'm thinking of there was even a video of it on the autobahn. Would have been in June?? search search search.

agree.gif I think Gustl said something about it back in September.
championgt1
That is a awesome car! I wish it lived in my garage. wub.gif
sixnotfour
I think Gustle said something about it back in September.

He even got a ride in it

here is his pictures;
http://www.roadglue.com/forum/showpost.php...mp;postcount=13
J P Stein
Hay Jeff, speaking of cars, how's the GT coming? You ain't said squat. biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
I have the license plates for it as of last week .
Gustl
try this one: click smile.gif

the car is sold to good old Germany
the owner promised to send photos when it's restored back to factory spec, but I didn't get them yet
the car will get it's original colour ...

bye1.gif Gustl
richardmosselman
Wow! How did I miss that thread? Thanks to Wolfgang (I always thought that Gustl was your first name!) for all the info and thanks to comps for kids for combining the vids. Cheers, R

PS Wolfgang, the Marklin models arrived today in fine shape and look awesome. Thanks again for the prompt service...I'm sure that I'll enjoy them for a long time!
Gustl
QUOTE(richardmosselman @ Jan 9 2008, 01:27 AM) *
Thanks to Wolfgang (I always thought that Gustl was your first name!)

the name in my official documents is Wolfgang
but for more than 20 years most of my good old friends call me Gustl - so I also use this one as nickname for all my online things smile.gif

p.s. - I'm happy you like the Märklin Set, thanks for your message!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.