Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Type 4 Store Engine Kit Program for 2008-09
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ConeDodger
I just had a chat with my 10 year old prodigy. He said "cool". I knew he would love the idea.

Good idea to have me wash parts. I can barely get him to clean his room!!!
craig downs
I read your presentations last night with a Mac on safari and it worked fine.
With your prep service it would eliminate a lot of time answering questions for
people that don't have to much experience with engines. To me part of the fun is doing all of it.
Jake Raby
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 9 2008, 07:06 PM) *

I just had a chat with my 10 year old prodigy. He said "cool". I knew he would love the idea.

Good idea to have me wash parts. I can barely get him to clean his room!!!

Cool.. Now we just need that buyer.....
roadster fan
Thanks... BUT it appears as though people do not like the vast information that I took the time to compile as much as we believed they would in general...

Jake, I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on the stats yet. I began looking at the presentation a couple of days ago, didn't have time to finish, just came back to complete. Awesome.

Also, there are many people now who have trained themselves to skim the info and ask questions before researching or learning about something on their own. I don't know if it is the TV/Computer generation being fed highlights of info, but it seems many want bullet points instead of all the details. Shame on them. Many (read not all) 20-somethings I work with don't want to spend time on the details. I believe they have been taught to absorb bits of info thru the media and many talk about things with talking points but no substance and when challenged it is clear they do not understand the issue outside of what they heard in the media.

I appreciate what you have done and will definitely have MassIVe power someday.

If the timing was a little better ($$), I would consider letting Rob's 10 year old have at it with my 2270 kit. It would be cool to tell the guy with a 6 I just smoked that a 10 year old built my 4!

Keep up the great work at Aircooled Heaven!

Jim
Jake Raby
If the timing was a little better ($$), I would consider letting Rob's 10 year old have at it with my 2270 kit. It would be cool to tell the guy with a 6 I just smoked that a 10 year old built my 4!

Wouldn't that be a real pisser for the 6 owner!! I'd pay money to see that one!

The stats on the program really escalated yesterday, the time people were spending looking at the pages also went through the roof...

i am just hard to please :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.