Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 Gauge Question & 914 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
Click to view attachment
I bought a Getty Dash and am looking to fill the gauge pods & need some direction. What would be a fair price for an entire cluster of 911 gauges? I would still have to modify some of the gauges...see pic? I have an excellent 914 tach and speedometer so I can re-use them if need be.

It seems after looking around, buying the gauges seperately end-up running the same or more than what I can pick-up an entire cluster for???

What is your wisdom on this subject?
marks914
I have been quoted $400 for a set of cores, but you can usually get a set on ebay for $100-$150.
The 911 fuel gauge will work, the 914 fuel gauge back is a different size than the 911.
The tach will work only on 6 cyl. engines.
I am doing a set of these right now for a customer's V8 car.
Mark

Anyone know how to take the hands off of an early 911 clock?
Aaron Cox
i pay about a 100 per set.....

mark covered the rest basically.
tach is for a 6 cyl,, fuel gauge will work, you can get the oil pressure and temperature senders from a 911 that will fit the taco plate AND the oil pressure port on the case by the oil cooler....
clock -
736conver
100 to 150 is a good deal on good gauges. Later gauges or should I say earlier gauges 86 and up are usually more expensive.
Sometime you can aquire the gauges seperate for cheap. The one that usually get expenisvie is the combo gauge; oil pressure/temp.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.