Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ConeDodger
Come on out to the Porsche Family Reunion at Family Donut & Deli in Fair Oaks! See cousin Jackie tie cherry stems in a knot with her tongue. She is one popular girl!!!
ConeDodger
Only two days until the Porsche Family Reunion at Family Donuts & Deli in Fair Oaks. Be there. See Michaels primered body repair. Hear the rumors about you-know-who... That asshat!
porschecb
You guys better SHOW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael slap.gif driving.gif idea.gif
ConeDodger
I know I will... Maybe even with two cars. I would have to go home for the second one...

See you tomorrow. Except for the asshats.
eg914
I'll be there. Can't resist a family reunion, especially with this crowd!

Plus coffee and donuts sounds like a good idea.
ConeDodger
I'm leaving in a few minutes for the Porsche Family Reunion. You uber-lurkers should too! Be there. Eat Donuts. Chat with the family...
ConeDodger
A big thanks to Bill, Michael, Wanda, Jim, Yopu and Nicho, Savie, and Aae, and whoever the guy with the '86 911 with 50K miles that showed up late...

Good to meet and chat. See you for next months event and with no rain it should be even bigger!
porschecb
Great to see everyone again! Was also good to get my car out even though it was a short drive. driving.gif I will be having a BBQ in May and I want to see a lot more people out when the weather is better and the excuses are gone. chowtime.gif chatsmiley.gif dead horse.gif jsharp.gif 351.gif 51.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Mar 29 2008, 01:10 PM) *

Great to see everyone again! Was also good to get my car out even though it was a short drive. driving.gif I will be having a BBQ in May and I want to see a lot more people out when the weather is better and the excuses are gone. chowtime.gif chatsmiley.gif dead horse.gif jsharp.gif 351.gif 51.gif

Oh great! Then Wanda can clean up afterwards! I'm there! biggrin.gif
porschecb
Paper plates and dogs! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Mar 29 2008, 01:18 PM) *

Paper plates and dogs! biggrin.gif

That would take me a week to clean up! Go Wanda! Go Wanda! biggrin.gif
eg914
If you let the dogs eat the paper plates you're still gonna have a big mess to clean up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.