Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tarret Bar group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ChrisReale
What the F? So, the purpose of the group buy is to get a better price for more people. Funny that only the first 5 are getting in on the deal (1 to 5 bars =$425) . Basically, the price was never intended to go below $425 and people who are ready to buy are being forced out. From a manufacturers stand point, I guess thats "ok" but it should have been stated clearly from the begining.
Aaron Cox
wasnt my doing chris, im sorry.
ChrisReale
I understand Aaron, I still like you laugh.gif you put some time and effort into this, and you should be recognized for this. Its too bad at the end of the deal all the rules are coming out. Oh well, there is always WEVO.....
Aaron Cox
thanks chris, i now feel all warm and fuzzy wub.gif laugh.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(acox914 @ Jan 26 2004, 04:55 PM)
thanks chris, i now feel all warm and fuzzy wub.gif laugh.gif

Dude ya gotta change your diapers every day unsure.gif
Aaron Cox
laugh.gif LMAO
Gint
I think this thing is all but dead now eh? The 5 people know who they are and have to deal with Ira directly right? Can we un-nail this thread now?

Purely to make Miles happy you know.
seanery
I almost did this yesterday, sooooo, off it goes.
Gint
Do it.
Joe Bob
Oh by all means let's make Miles happy. Let's make Ira happy, lets's make the vendors happy, just don't forget to shit on Mikey on the way out.....

Thank you, I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip the waitress.... :finger2:
Gint
I feel for ya. I really do.

I've not commented (really) since my rant on how this deal went down. Blaming you and excluding you was a cheap shot IMHO. As far as I'm concerned, Ira and his employee or distibutor that Aaron originally set this deal up with are the ones responsible for it's failure.

If a parts supplier doesn't want to allow group buys, so be it. I can understand that. But make your intentions clear with your distributors/employees so this kind of fiasco doesn't take place.
seanery
I agree, I don't think anyone here did anything wrong. The problem is miscommunication or ignoring that communication between this distributor and it's manufacturer. I feel for ya mikey!
Joe Bob
No prob....like I said before I'm not pissed....irked maybe, not pissed.

Not like I missed the last train to Georgia or sumthin' drunk.gif
Dave Bell
O.K... I have been off line for a few days... and I don't think I can even figure out what happened here.

I think I was in the first 5 people... but I can't tell for sure.

And how do I contact Ira... just call Tarett?

- Dave
Gint
any of your guys want to contact me and arrange shipping and payment
they're more than welcome to reach me on my personal cell at 1-519-503-7565
or at the store at 1-905-822-6234 ext #3 and just ask for Adam.  Otherwise
they're more than welcome to use email at a_roseneck@hotmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.