Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FreeMotion Suspension - Ordering TODAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
McMark
Cool! I'll start the ball rolling Monday/Tuesday. boldblue.gif
Anyone else who wants to get in, there's still time. There is no limit on the number I can get, I just needed a minimum of 10.
Gint
If I didn't already have a full set of front and rears already I'd be buying a set. And I probably will buy a full set later.
McMark
icon_bump.gif I start ordering today. Last chance...
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ May 6 2008, 09:41 AM) *

I start ordering today. Last chance...

Hey McMark, what's the turn around time for powdercoating (yellow!) my front a-arms ???
idea.gif Andy
ClayPerrine
When do I have to send you money???
Count me in for a set.
McMark
You're on the list Mel! wink.gif Just in time.
Grimstead
So...

Can I expect the same level of service I got with the 5K engine?
driving.gif beer3.gif smash.gif beer3.gif = blue914.jpg
McMark
laugh.gif Road trip!
Grimstead
QUOTE(McMark @ May 6 2008, 08:22 PM) *

laugh.gif Road trip!

I'm gonna hold you to it!
ArtechnikA
So how's this going now?
Are the FreeMotion parts in production?
Where do I get them ?
pcar9146guy
I've got a set of the roller bearing front and rear. I really like them. Mark.....Were these first sold by Shine Racing Service? The only complaint I have with mine is the "seal" for the fronts. I put them on my project car and before I ever had one mile on it one of the seals broke!!! I called Shine and they said the "seals" were nothing but a bicycle inner tube.... w00t.gif Told me to buy one and make my own!!! That's the only negative thing I can say about them. I would do like Rich said and that is to use marine grease on the fronts......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.