Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 67 in a 45
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
I almost got clobbered by an SUV, you know how that is.

I went around, into the jaws of a waiting officer, he calls for backup, claims HE SMELLED POT IN MY CAR. ROFLMFAO Dumb-Fuck! Right! Complete LIE, NO WAY, NO HOW.

I was speeding, I have a half-assed excuse, but I don't deserve to have my car torn apart because I have long hair.

$220

M
Chris H.
Man that totally sucks! So they searched the car!?

Your hair is pretty long though.
Qarl
Officer, that's not pot, it's rust and 30 years worth of ass rubbing into vinyl seats.
redshift
finger.gif

Yes, he searched the car. I am not going to waste everyone's time for two hours while they hold me on suspicion, and tow my car to a lab, to find a multitester, a metric wrench set, a fire extinguisher, a funny Beverly Hills parking ticket, and some surface rust around the floors.

What an asshole.. "I smelled pot in your vehicle." must be wafting over from your's, crackhead.

M
GWN7
Governments got to pay for those flights to Mars some how laugh.gif
redshift
laugh.gif

It's all fun, every single minute of it... even the bad parts..

I hate you guys.

M
GWN7
You should have told him to get a warrent. You would have been getting home some time tomorrow, but you would have stuck up for your rights. laugh.gif
TimT
smell of herb gives probable cause

If the officer is ever called to explain his justification to search..

"well I thought I smelled pot"

It sucks being pulled over

My bro is a cop...
sj914
Don't feel so bad. I got stopped last year(not in my teener). The cop stopped me and asked for my DL and stepped a couple feet out of my sight and then came back and asked me if I had been drinking. I told the guy that I didn't go drinking tonight. He shines his flashlight in my eyes and says that there's something wrong. Still not having enough to get me, he has me to step out of my truck. He shines the light on my eyes again, takes my pulse and in a really serious voice asks me "When was the last time I have taken any illegal substances?" I tell him I've never taken any drugs and he still doesn't believe me. So I tell him to go ahead and take me in and give me a drug test. In a hesitant voice he tells me that if he takes me in and I come out dirty I'm all done. So I said okay go ahead take me in. He puts his head down and thinks about it. I even asked him to go ahead and search my truck. He looks at me and says "no thats okay". At that point I knew he was in deep crap if he does try to search cause he would actually have to call it in to police dispatch and he'd have to explain his probable cause to his supervisor. He then tells me that he was giving me the benefit of the doubt and was going to let me go. I start walking towards my truck door and he tells me "oh the reason I stopped you was your license plate lights were out." I just smiled and drove off. The point to this rant is you could be stopped at any time by any bored to death cop thats working the graveyard shift.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 23 2004, 06:10 PM)

I hate you guys.

M

Did that come outta this smiling face??? smoke.gif

...........b
Joe Bob
We have an ordinance here in town....our cops have to ahve an IQ of 100....so they put two in each car.....
redshift
laugh.gif <---- no, this one.

The face in the picture NEVER smiles, that's an 'all knowing' smirk.

("This cop has sex with Michael Jackson.")

M
sj914
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 23 2004, 05:46 PM)
We have an ordinance here in town....our cops have to ahve an IQ of 100....so they put two in each car.....

I would say something but I dont' want to get any ruffled feathers from any cops that post on here.
Eric_Shea
Pothead. lol3.gif
Aaron Cox
respect mah authority!!! smoke.gif
redshift
If he thought I was speeding there, he should have seen me 5 minutes before that. laugh.gif

beer.gif

M
seanery
good thing they didn't find the crack, huh?

Did they know where the engine was?
rhodyguy
sorry to hear that miles, much suckage. in my fatherly voice "I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN MONTHS AGO". please don't make me tell you again.

kevin
redshift
burnout.gif I am in a hurry.

It's worth it, $220, that's like a penny for everytime I have ever gone over 100 in a 55 zone in the last 23 years.

OH! HAR HAR! I PULLED into the lot of the guitar shop where I am working, and all the guys got an eyefull, and they asked me later, "Hmmm.... won't that little pice of shit outrun a cop car?"

laugh.gif

No.

M
Eric_Shea
Call or go to court and ask for a "Plea in Abeyance".

Under a plea in abeyance, an offender's guilty plea is held in abeyance until she or he completes the court's requirements -- usually including some type of time period or traffic school.

Explain that you have an excellent record and you want to keep it that way.

I've done this twice here on "Planet Utah" for speeding and each time was a simple $50 court fee and a anywhere from a 90-day to 3-year probation period. Based on the bullshit you went through with the officer who thought long hair = weed and/or any other controlled substance, I would think a judge would side with your ugly long haired, pot smokin ass w00t.gif

This keeps the violation off your record and out of the eye's of the insurance company.
redshift
That sounds smoke.gif like a great smoke.gif idea! smoke.gif

Remind me smoke.gif what we smoke.gif were smoke.gif talking about.

What?

smoke.gif
Eric_Shea
We were talking about how CBD's get turned into THC during the isometric process... any left over CBD's give you the Sleeper/Creeper effect. wacko.gif
redshift
HE STOPPED ME BECAUSE I AM BLACK!

Where the hell is Johnny Cochrane!

M
Eric_Shea
Black, longhaired, pot smokin, guitar playin, 914 drivin Rastafarian... prolly had a white girl with ya!! ohmy.gif
redshift
I could see the N-word on his face, from the moment I rolled down the window, and the clouds of hashish billowed into his face...

"Nanner"

He had the nerve to ask me if I had any chips, or some sandwiches.

M
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 23 2004, 09:34 PM)
HE STOPPED ME BECAUSE I AM BLACK!

In Georgia?
C'mon!
URY914
I cop pulls over a guy who looks like an extra from "UP IN SMOKE" and you wonder why? My brother is a cop (and a big DICK).

Was the a COPS film crew with him? Are we going to see you on COPS?

Paul
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

No! They said I fumbled my lines, and I wasn't 'photogenic' enough.

M
Aaron Cox
did they strip search you? bootyshake.gif ,

"bend and spread sir"
seanery
He had the nerve to ask me if I had any chips, or some sandwiches.

Dude, I was laughing my freakin' head off. laugh.gif
Are you black, really? Hendrix, huh? got a lefty, huh?
redshift
I am not black, but I can fake it to get out of a ticket!

Yo, and stuff! I am so down with that, Gee!

Look at me! I am getting jiggy with it, I love Will Smith!

M
anthony
The point to this rant is you could be stopped at any time by any bored to death cop thats working the graveyard shift.

Ain't that the fucking truth. I just got a ticket last weekend on Highway 50 coming back from Tahoe.

The verdict? 63mph in a 55mph zone

That is the most chicken shit ticket I've ever heard of. WTF??? 8 mph over!!!

The thing that really annoys me is that this was the culmination of three days of 6000 pound SUVs and large trucks tailgaiting me or wizzing by me at 80mph or more.
redshift
My 22 mph indiscretion was because of a damned SUV taking my lane, on top of me, then turning on his RH signal, and driving 2 blocks under the speed limit, while I was being pushed by an asshole kid in a F-n-F Honda with a huge wing, and clear lenses.

M
415PB
Your first ticket in your adult life, man that's pretty good. Just go to court and ask the judge for traffic school and remind him of your impeccable record. Gee he may even have leniency on you. Then again, maybe not. Sucks to be you.
redshift
The kid in the purple honda might actually be able to help me, he was mostly behind the whole thing.. people I know said they know the car.

Welp, off to buy beer for minors!

smoke.gif driving-girl.gif beer3.gif smoke.gif burnout.gif beer.gif

M
maf914
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 23 2004, 08:27 PM)
My 22 mph indiscretion was because of a damned SUV taking my lane, on top of me, then turning on his RH signal, and driving 2 blocks under the speed limit, while I was being pushed by an asshole kid in a F-n-F Honda with a huge wing, and clear lenses.

M

Miles, If you were carrying I'm surprised you didn't just pop 'em. ar15.gif

BTW, if you can't find Johnie Cochrain, you might consider Jackie Chiles! laugh.gif

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.