Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Front yard pests
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Zundfolge
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 11 2008, 10:12 AM) *

look up "wolf urine"
It comes in a dry powder and if you sprinkle it around your property, they will move to new property.

If you're looking for an cheaper way to do the same thing, just run out there in the middle of the night when the neighbors aren't around and pee all over the place.

Wolf urine works well, but pretty much any predator's urine works (and humans are meat eating predators).
Rick_Eberle
QUOTE(GringoLoco @ Jun 13 2008, 02:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Rick_Eberle @ Jun 12 2008, 06:24 AM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Jun 12 2008, 10:05 PM) *

Those two guys must have the smallest dicks in the world!

Yeah, that or they actually like to eat meat. You do know where those nicely wrapped little packages of meat at the grocery store come from, don't you?

I'll guarantee that it doesn't come from a couple of wankers with guns.
GringoLoco
QUOTE(Rick_Eberle @ Jun 12 2008, 04:16 PM) *

QUOTE(GringoLoco @ Jun 13 2008, 02:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Rick_Eberle @ Jun 12 2008, 06:24 AM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Jun 12 2008, 10:05 PM) *

Those two guys must have the smallest dicks in the world!

Yeah, that or they actually like to eat meat. You do know where those nicely wrapped little packages of meat at the grocery store come from, don't you?

I'll guarantee that it doesn't come from a couple of wankers with guns.

Lol, ok, you got me there. It IS a little weird, but there could be a story behind it. I try to look at it from all points of view. I'd feel creepy doing that, but not if there was a story behind it (friend in PETA, for instance).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.