Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How did you find first find 914Club.com?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Jenny
it was about vendor shit. JD seemed to be defending a vendor that advertised on rennlist. And Brad calls it the way he sees it. He never slanders anyone. If he has something negative to say about something or someone, it's because he's had past experience to draw from. It's never speculation. Hell, you never even hear him ridiculing ricer cars or other such projects. He really respects the difference in opinion and taste. Makes me feel smaller when I'm with him, and it's not because I'm just under 5'2.

Which is why "vendor-neutral" was such a big thing here.

Jen
Jeffs9146
I used to frequent the Roadglue Classifieds back in the 60's, I think! One thing led to another and next thing I knew we were trying to kill the server for Brad!! fighting19.gif

Jeff
Scott S
The guys in the Colorado Club told me - primarily Brant, Ferg and Gint.
Great site!
mike_the_man
I think I found a link on the Bird Board. I lurked here for a while, then decided that there were more and better answers for all of my stupid questions here, so I broke down and joined. I very rarely check Pelican now, only if I've read all of the threads here first.
aufaber
Knew brad, mueller, malmz, chris.. etc from the Rennlist days.

Oh.. yeah.. and Mike Zois.. but I came anyway. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.