Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear update lense kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914zim
Dudes:
I've seen some 914s with the reflective lense that fits between the taillights. I think I read that this was an option installed at the dealer. Was this only for 914-6s or could it be mounted on any 914-4?
I really like the look of this lens, but didn't know if they were available or how much they cost.
Anybody know? I was going to get the silver emblem letters "914 2.0" for my car since it currently only has the black vinyl letters which don't show really well on my black car. I still think this lense deal would look cooler though. Has anyone put one of these on their 914?
Thanks for any input.
Andy...
boxstr
You might want to do a search. It was on the board here just recently. All of your question will be answered there my son.
CCLININFO.COM
914zim
Uhh, OK thanks...
Qarl
sometimes on e-bay.

There are two versions... one made for the 914... and one made from a cut down 911 lense.
914zim
Does the 914 version have a hole for the trunk release??
I don't think I'd like the 911 version having to go with the remote release.
Thanks for the response.
Andy...
Chris H.
On the ones I have seen there is no pre-cut hole, however I have heard of people cutting a hole for the release. It might interfere with the clean look of the reflector though.
Neal
check out this post
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...&f=2&t=8276&hl=
914zim
OK, thanks for the replies guys!
After reading what is all involved, I think I've cooled on this idea.
Andy...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.