Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Condition Assessment Form?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ericread
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 2 2008, 08:23 AM) *

QUOTE(ericread @ Jul 1 2008, 11:43 AM) *

Damn!!! smilie_pokal.gif That looks really, really good. I think I'm going to do a PPI on my car just to document where it is today. This might be a very good tool to use annually to ensure any insurance claim is represented correctly.

BTW: Any movement on the earlier idea to provide a list of preferred photos?

Eric Read

I have been thinking about this Eric, I think its a great idea. I don't think it should be part of the CA form, the document would get too large. How about a page on this site (not a saved thread that can accept comments) dedicated to '914 condition assessment' that would have the form for downloading, then a series of photos of 'right' and 'wrong' ways photograph a 914? The photos would be taken from right and wrong angles to illustrate critical conditions, and also would include photos of each of the critical areas to assure a thorough assessment process. Maybe Rusty could assemble this page if there is buy-in?

Jeff; I was thinking about a list of the pictures that would be desireable, i.e.
1. Engine Shelf
2. Hell Hole
3. Under-Pan Front
4. Under-Engine
5. Left Side
6. Right Side
etc. Again, just a checklist so that I don't inadvertantly forget to get a pic. Maybe lists like these belong in an appendix rather than on the form itself?

Please don't misunderstand, I think your form is great!!! m- And really a benefit to the entire community.

Thanks! bye1.gif

JeffBowlsby
So here is version 0.3 beta for comments...7 pages.

Content ok? The graphics need to be refined, but how are they otherwise?
JeffBowlsby
biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
I have posted my Condition Assessment Form v1.0 at a link on my website at this link. Download, print, and use it, let me know what you think. Would be happy to provide a copy to load onto the 914world if I knew how to do it. Will update as needed.

http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/
bondo
smilie_pokal.gif and pray.gif

That's all I have to say. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.