Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: woohoo OT finally at the hospital.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SteveL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

piratenanner.gif welcome.png

Your life now takes on a whole new meaning!

Best wishes to you and your family!

How much for the GT Clone??
PeeGreen 914
It's not really for sale. Eric added it in there for grins. I have way too much into it to actually sell it. blink.gif
MrZir
Congradulations! Glad that everything went well.
The General
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 15 2008, 10:20 AM) *

You guys are welcome to stop by the hospital if you'd like we will be here all day. Otherwise I look forward to showing her off soon. We're at provedence off pacific Ave. We're in room 311 in the women and children pavilion.

Jon - as a female, I am entitled to say this: GET OFF THE FREAKIN COMPUTER AND FOCUS ON THE WIFE/BABY!!!!

Oh, I also get to say congratulations to all of you, and welcome.png

(Ooooh, my first official 'Welcome' post

Hugs,

Gint
Grats to the fam! smilie_pokal.gif
Eric_Shea
Welcome Campbell!

(proof that God is Female and she's now paying you back for all of those things you did to "other" Daddy's girls)
seanery
really, I've got money - eric said you really wanted to sell it but can't admit to it on the board wink.gif
Eric_Shea
I have way too much into it to actually sell it.

(that's not what his wife said...) whistle[1].gif
seanery
I'm free next weekend. I could book a flight and pick it up then! biggrin.gif w00t1.gif w00t2.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif you're killing me Eric.

Don't worry Janet. I am only on here while they are sleeping. I am only checking this thead too. My wife would kill me otherwise wink.gif

Okay. The price on the car is 30k. I know I have that much into the thing. Still interested biggrin.gif
seanery
uhhh, eric said it would be (a lot) less! laugh.gif

congrats again Jon! You're a lucky man biggrin.gif

Eric_Shea
uhhh, eric said it would be (a lot) less!

That's what his wife said too... whistle[1].gif
Eric_Shea
congrats again Jon! You're a lucky man

She said that too... whistle[1].gif

Seriously... begin to enjoy the new beginning of your life. smilie_pokal.gif
messix
i stopped after work and visited Baby Cambell, what a beautiful girl. Mom and dad are doing good, Jon looks worse for wear though. biggrin.gif
effutuo101
LOL
yep, I am sure he got a lot less sleep then his wife!
PeeGreen 914
Eh. I've got enough sleep but Tierra has all the adrenaline and stuff going for her. Campbell has slept and ate well. Our son Elijah was really cute when he came in today. He came over and have his sister a kiss and told her he loves her. Pretty cool for a little boy who is almost two.

I feel really blessed.
Joe Bob
Congrats, you have your first girl, they are special. My three are watching me as I type....help me.....
Tom
cheer.gif

Congratulations to you and your growing family Jon.
If you want, you could hide your car with me until this is over.
Tom
biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
Congrats Jon and family.

A whole new meaning to Teener Tuesday
byndbad914
congrats - I can personally attest that the best day for birthdays is today! smile.gif
hcdmueller
Congratulations!!!
jimtab
QUOTE(mikez @ Jul 15 2008, 09:28 PM) *

Congrats, you have your first girl, they are special. My three are watching me as I type....help me.....

Z...they're just trying to see if you have money still....and a hearty Congratulations to Campbell and her family....a lovely Scottish name. welcome.png
DNHunt
Congratulations to you two. Good times are ahead.

Dave
MoveQik
Congrats Jon & Family. I get dibs on the car. Clearly you won't have time for it. biggrin.gif

BTW - No one will wrap you around their finger like she will. It's awesome!
championgt1
Sorry everyone you are to late on buying the car. I went and picked it up last night. Jon was taking a well needed nap and his wife sold me the car. She said something about needing the garage space for the new minivan. biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 15 2008, 11:20 AM) *

You guys are welcome to stop by the hospital if you'd like we will be here all day. Otherwise I look forward to showing her off soon. We're at provedence off pacific Ave. We're in room 311 in the women and children pavilion.

If you didn't pass by the NICU (A good thing) you probably wouldn't have seen my Mom. wub.gif She's been a special care nurse working only with babies for 35+ years.

My younger brother also works at that campus as an Engineer for 10+ years. My father worked there for 26 or so years before he passed away. I even put in a year there myself as an Engineer so I could work with the guys my father did.

Point is, very cool place and you and your family should be in very good hands. Again my congrats to you both and Michelle and I can't wait to see your new little one.

boldblue.gif
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 15 2008, 09:21 PM) *

Our son Elijah was really cute when he came in today. He came over and gave his sister a kiss and told her he loves her. Pretty cool for a little boy who is almost two.

I feel really blessed.

Thats great a bold started before she was even out.

You are Blessed my friend.
PeeGreen 914
Oh you are one sick dude Jack. A minivan? My wife knows better. av-943.gif

So we are finally back home and my babies are all resting. Here are some more pictures for you to see.

Firsth picture of My wife and I with our new girl. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment

New baby piratenanner.gif
Click to view attachment
Big brother giving his sister a kiss biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
The two beautiful ladies in my life smilie_pokal.gif
Click to view attachment
Our room.Click to view attachment
Nice view too.Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Lets see..... new parts for the car or baby dress from Nordstroms. New parts for the car or another baby dress from Nordstrom. Dresses, shoes, socks, more dresses. They grow so fast and they look so cute in the new cloths. New parts for the ah, what was it I used to buy with my money, oh well I have things my daughter "needs".

And you'll be smiling the whole time this progresses.

After their married you get toys again.

Congrats!
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, that's why I am trying to get my car as close to finished as I know I don't have much more time to dump money into it. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 16 2008, 06:37 PM) *

Yeah, that's why I am trying to get my car as close to finished as I know I don't have much more time to dump money into it. biggrin.gif

Nah... When the economy finds 1st gear and hits the accelerator you are going to be cashing checks like a madman... Your biggest problem will be finding someone to work on your car. 'Cause your days of working on it yourself just ended for at least 10 years... Congratulations Jon and Tierra. She is beautiful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.