Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something to keep in mind
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
PeeGreen 914
What's the Castle law?

I preffer Seattle. Best city I've ever been to.
r_towle
Castle law is "every mans home is his castle" you can therefore shoot first and ask questions later.

It is just a way to justisfy actually carrying the gun in the first place...gotta have a law that allows you to use it once in a while.

No signs needed, just a trespasser...

Rich
SLITS
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jul 28 2008, 11:23 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 28 2008, 01:17 PM) *

Everyone's going to Texas? Why would they do that?

1. No State Income TaxI'll give you that one ... the graft and greed of the police and politicians generate enough
2. Castle LawLaw of the Old West ... shoot anything, anytime, which the police have been doing without the law for many years
3. Lower cost of living. No one really wants to live in a hot and humid pit
4. Not as Crowded as California.B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.
5. Cheaper gasoline.Yeh, no environmental idiots to cause several formulations and a price increase
6. Less Crazy People.Don't know what you're smokin'
7. Real Seasons.Hot and Humid from Feb to Nov and then cold Dec/Jan
8. No Earthquakes.Tornados, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, and Texans are the most dangerous
9. People are friendly.Now that is funny

And the 10th reason:

We have all the twisty roads you want in the hill country around Austin and east of there too.....Only because Tejan Engineers can't draw a straght line to save their lives

PeeGreen 914
I'll have to admit that most of the women that I have met from Texas thought they were hot shit but in all reality they were just another chick that went home alone wink.gif Not too sure about people being more friendlydown there.

Oh, why does it appear that most of the guys that are from there that move up here worship football? I never understood that.
Sleepin
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jul 28 2008, 12:37 PM) *

Castle law is "every mans home is his castle" you can therefore shoot first and ask questions later.

It is just a way to justisfy actually carrying the gun in the first place...gotta have a law that allows you to use it once in a while.

No signs needed, just a trespasser...

Rich

I know I will hear from SLITS on this one, but...

Colorado also has that law, you can shoot anyone in your house or on your property as long as you were in fear for the lives of you or your family. Also, your car is an extension of your house.

It honestly gives me a peace of mind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.