Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FreeMotion Fronts NOW SHIPPING
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
It took awhile longer than expected to get everything back from the manufacturers, but they're finally ready to ship out.

Click to view attachment

If you missed out on the pre-order special, I've decided to extend the $50 discount until the end of next week. These are ready to ship out right now and will only cost $450 if you order a set before 08/08/08!

FreeMotion rears will become available next month. I've redesigned the system and the new design will be much easier to install than the previous iteration. The new ones use the existing tailing arm pivot shaft, which saves quite a bit in manufacturing costs. So the rears will be available at a comfortable $250!

IPB Image

PMB Performance is a reseller for all of these components, so you can add these components to any trailing arm rebuild or caliper rebuild order. Imagine a powdercoated trailing arm, ready to bolt on with a vented rotor, new calipers, FreeMotion bearings, and new wheel bearings. drooley.gif

I also searched up a couple of old threads:
Leo Imperial Installation Thread
Owner Endorsement Thread
Lavanaut
smilie_pokal.gif

Hey Eric, you know that quote I just requested? Well... shades.gif

Thanks for bringing what looks to be a very high quality part to the market, Mark!

Reid

ps: I'll take a set...PM sent
bondo
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 31 2008, 11:36 AM) *

FreeMotion rears will become available next month. I've redesigned the system and the new design will be much easier to install than the previous iteration. The new ones use the existing tailing arm pivot shaft, which saves quite a bit in manufacturing costs. So the rears will be available at a comfortable $250!

This is most excellent news! I've been most interested in the rears, because I've always thought the rear was less free than the front. (not sure why, but it probably has to do with the front being a strut type)

I bet you're going to sell a lot of the rears... I'll buy a set for sure! biggrin.gif
neo914-6
I did an extensive installation procedure... confused24.gif

Are you going to provide a seal solution aside from o-rings?
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 31 2008, 10:36 AM) *

It took awhile longer than expected to get everything back from the manufacturers, but they're finally ready to ship out.

Dude, will 'ya please fix your signature line so the 3 images wrap around? It's annoying to have to scroll sideways just because of your sig ... rolleyes.gif

Can i come up tomorrow? I was up until 5am last night and didn't get up until noon. yawn.gif
Anyways, i just need to do some last minute setup changes before the Shootout in Marina ...
I can do that in the parking lot ...
idea.gif Andy
Dr Evil
Oooooo idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.