Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have you ever seen a 914-12
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Click to view attachment

Well many of you know that I sold 1 of my 914-6s. I sold it with 2 engines and since it's going across country, the original motor needed to be in the car vs spending big bucks to ship on a crate.

Steve Gaglione took one look at the motor and the empty trunk and said "T.C. there's no way that's going to fit". I told him it's going in. I should have bet the lunch tab on it.

T.C.
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
michel richard
Ahh but the question really is there room for the engine + fingers all around to lower it down . . . dont see lifting lugs on the block
Dr. Roger
a front heavy 914.... who woudda' thunk it?

beer.gif
Eric_Shea
Nosedragger
byndbad914
now take a -6 and rear engine mount it, use an AWD differential and tie them together idea.gif laugh.gif instead of the rear of the trans being an output, make it another input and drive the rear wheels into oblivion. I see a quad turbo Veyron killer in someone's future av-943.gif
Cap'n Krusty
You put as motor in the ICE CHEST? Where ya gonna put the beer?

The Cap'n
URY914
Add a couple of U-joints you'll be running up Pike's Peak!
So.Cal.914
Run a prop off the front one, if nothing else it will make it easier to pass. smile.gif
KELTY360
I thought everyone knew........you can't -12 a 914.
championgt1
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 5 2008, 01:32 PM) *

Nosedragger

av-943.gif av-943.gif
Zundfolge
Remember, the 914 was originally designed to be a front engine car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.