You're joking, right?
Tom

poke.gif av-943.gif

shades.gif
slow914
Bump

+1 and a 914 see yall there
Root_Werks
Just mapquested it, 96 miles! We'll be leaving our house around 7:30AM. See everyone there.

chowtime.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 13 2008, 11:04 PM) *

Just mapquested it, 96 miles! We'll be leaving our house around 7:30AM. See everyone there.

chowtime.gif

Hey Dan, do you want to caravan? If you're coming down I405 I'm about 1 minute off the freeway on Exit 7. Mapquest: 2020 NE 40th St, Renton.

I was planning on leaving at 8:00AM or so.
KELTY360
In case anyone wants to caravan, I will be in the parking lot at the McDonalds right off I-405 at Exit 7 (NE 44th). I'll be there about 7:45AM and leave at 8:00.

Gonna be a great morning for a drive. driving.gif
sixnotfour
Marc, I'll swing by. Nic (slow914)?
KELTY360
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 14 2008, 12:00 AM) *

Marc, I'll swing by. Nic (slow914)?

Cool. See you then.
rhodyguy
time for my usual warning. hwy 16 is a major speed trap. with the burley/olallah rd construction it's double the fines, so obey the signs and do 50 for a mile or 2. best just to drive the limit all the way. btw, the bridge is now $4.
KELTY360
Great time today. I counted 9 & 14. 9 teeners and 14 people. Perfect driving weather...pretty good eating too. Good breakfast. chowtime.gif

Pics to follow. Or at least when Kevin gets around to posting. poke.gif
Root_Werks
It was great to see the locals getting together again. Michelle and I really gotta keep on attending more get togethers like this. Always fun and great to keep up with who has what going on.

For those in the know, I am hopefully picking up my new 914 this evening....hey on 9/14!
TC 914-8
Here are a few picts from todays 914 pancake breakfast on 9/14 @9:14

Nice meeting everyone, Jim, Marc, Chris, Jerry, Tom, Good seeing Kevin, Dan, Michelle, Nord, Again, What happened to Mike C ? He was an Organizer? If you look closely there realy are 9 -914's and count 14 guys !!!!!

Click to view attachment
TC 914-8
More picts from 914 @9:14 On 9/14
Click to view attachment
TC 914-8
One more 914 @914 on 914

Click to view attachment
TC 914-8
Jerrys, Beau-t-ful 914 V8

Click to view attachment

PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Sep 14 2008, 08:35 PM) *

Jerrys, Beau-t-ful 914 V8

Click to view attachment

I have been told many great things about this car and it paint. Looks beautiful. drooley.gif
sixnotfour
For those in the know, I am hopefully picking up my new 914 this evening....hey on 9/14!

Well Dan got his 9-14-08 wish , new to him 74 2.0, has not been licensed since 1998 ( sorry about the poor picture)

A little 914 sacrifce got in the way ,but all in alll quite a 914 day.

Freakiest thing was Slits showing up,To appease the 9-14 calender I bought Slits his crapcakes, since they mysteriously showed up on my bill ?

Unlike Kevin I spotted him right offin the parking lot.

Kevin, thanks for the center caps
sixnotfour

Well Dan got his 9-14-08 wish , new to him 74 2.0, has not been licensed since 1998 ( sorry about the poor picture)

A little 914 sacrifce got in the way ,but all in alll quite a 914 day.

Freakiest thing was Slits showing up,To appease the 9-14 calender I bought Slits his crapcakes, since they mysteriously showed up on my bill ?

Unlike Kevin I spotted him right offin the parking lot.

Kevin, thanks for the center caps
sixnotfour
Here is the rare Vespa 914 crossing the bridge
Tom
Yep,
Gotta thank everyone for showing up. Good company and good food and a great day. Nice to meet some of you new to me folks. Maybe we should do this more often!? Great time.
Tom
championgt1
agree.gif
helios
Thanks for putting this on. It made slaving away all day saturday on the paint worth it. I finished off the day by heading to Pt. Townsend w/ a detour through Port Ludlow (never been there before). Took the ferry to Whidbey and followed the back roads out. Perfect end to an awesome day.

Thanks again. driving.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(helios @ Sep 16 2008, 11:24 AM) *

Thanks for putting this on. It made slaving away all day saturday on the paint worth it. I finished off the day by heading to Pt. Townsend w/ a detour through Port Ludlow (never been there before). Took the ferry to Whidbey and followed the back roads out. Perfect end to an awesome day.

Thanks again. driving.gif

Hey Chris, I was wondering where you were going. I lost you when you didn't make the light at Hood Canal. You should have let me know you were planing on going that way I would have stuch a little closer.

The next patch of good weather let me know and we can meet on Whidbey for a run around the Island.

I had a great time just driving there and back, you guys were good too.

Tony
helios
I didn't really know for sure where I was heading until I actually left. I had been contemplating most of the morning. It was too nice of a day to spend driving up I-5 in the afternoon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.