Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying for a 914 get together in WNC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
justdrive914
I'm trying to get something together in the asheville/ western north carolina area, end of September beginning of October weekend, tring to see if there are enough 914s around the area or willing to drive out for a sat. or sun. get together, any one interested just post and i'll go by responses and try to set something up by oct.
just let me know, I wanna know how many 914s are in the area!
Andrew drunk.gif
Rusty
That's a gorgeous area of the country. The leaves should just be turning!!!

I wish I could join you... but it's so close to the Rocket City Ramble (Alabama - 16-19 October) that I don't think I'll be able to come out.

We're 5 hours away... want to join us? smile.gif

-Rusty
justdrive914
QUOTE(Rusty @ Sep 1 2008, 06:25 PM) *

That's a gorgeous area of the country. The leaves should just be turning!!!

I wish I could join you... but it's so close to the Rocket City Ramble (Alabama - 16-19 October) that I don't think I'll be able to come out.

We're 5 hours away... want to join us? smile.gif

-Rusty

I'll sure try!! what do I need to do?
ws91420
Or the East Coast Cookout (ECC) near Charlottesville Va See the thread. Camping overnight on site available.
Rusty
QUOTE(justdrive914 @ Sep 1 2008, 08:27 PM) *

I'll sure try!! what do I need to do?

CLICK HERE for the Rocket City Ramble thread.

CLICK HERE for the Ramble Website

CLICK HERE to register for the event. No, you don't need to pay immediately - but get yourself a slot!

-Rusty
BIGKAT_83
I kinda live in Asheville.... I work in Arden a couple of days a week.
Got a couple of 914's myself.

Bob
QUOTE(justdrive914 @ Sep 1 2008, 09:10 PM) *

I'm trying to get something together in the asheville/ western north carolina area, end of September beginning of October weekend, tring to see if there are enough 914s around the area or willing to drive out for a sat. or sun. get together, any one interested just post and i'll go by responses and try to set something up by oct.
Andrew drunk.gif

PalemettoPCA is going to be running the Dragon area on the 12,13 1nd 14 of Sept. out of Fontana Lodge. There will be two 914's there from Memphis. That is not that far from Ashville. Should come enjoy the driving.

JKP
dlee6204
I wish I could make it to some of those events. I bought a driver back in June, got the title for it about four days before I left for college up in Michigan so I was not able to drive it before I left. I'm definitely envious of everything going on.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(justdrive914 @ Sep 1 2008, 09:10 PM) *

Andrew drunk.gif

Okay there is going to be a run through the Dragon on the weekend of 12th, 13 and 14th of September. This is being put on by the Palmetto Region of the PCA. You can find details on their website or if needed im me and I will get them for you. I do know that they have a special rate on rooms but I believe you have to reserve by this Thursday.

http://www.pcapalmetto.org/newsitems/dragontailsept08.html
justdrive914
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Sep 1 2008, 07:10 PM) *

I kinda live in Asheville.... I work in Arden a couple of days a week.
Got a couple of 914's myself.

Bob

have to get together some time then arden's not far at all!
Al Meredith
Hey Bigkat ! are you going to the Rocket City Ramble. A lot of us in Atlanta are driving up on Thursday. Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.