Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Annual "FALLING LEAF TOUR"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
EyeTrip
Thanks to the Todd man I'm up and running again.

I'll be there!
scotty
driving.gif That was fun!

PIX!
Jakeodoule
What a great Day for a drive. Thanks Dave for set'n it up.
Great meeting everyone. I really do mean that anyone needing to get under they're 914 is wecome to use my lift. Due to her work my wife is in bed by 630 everynight. So I am in the garage almost every evening and your welcome anytime.
John/jake

Seem to be having trouble posting my pictures.....
I'll keep trying
Jakeodoule
I can't load more than one pic per post. Sorry, Not sure if the file is too big...
Jakeodoule
This one turned out nice.
Jakeodoule
This one's my favorite.
Jakeodoule
It looks like one of those pick-up truck window murals in the back window!
JRust
It was a great day! Nice to be able to make the drive for once dry.gif

Glad to see everyone there. Thanks to Dave for setting it up cheer.gif
Todd Enlund
You guys always beat me with the photos... I shoot in raw format, and have to process them. I'm busy watching my LSU Tigers play poorly right now, and F1 is on later. I'll try to do my photos tomorrow morning before the Seahawks. Man, makes it sound like I'm a couch potato...
EyeTrip
Thanks everyone for showing up and thanks Dave for putting it together! Thanks again Todd for making it happen for me.

I know now that I need sway bars and to finish stuffing the 1911 in. The 1.7 had a hard flogging today trying to keep up, I guess it didn't help fallowing that incredible 427 vette. My camera was dead before I could get any shots, so post picture people! That was my first tour.
Coy
Didn't have a camera so these are from my PDA.

Thanks again for setting up a really great run Dave!

Jake, Jamie; great pics!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
boxstr
Who brought the vette? Let me guess Steve Hebert??
CCLINSUNNYD
mstein95
I would also like to thank Dave for suggesting and organizing the drive. It was good to meet some new teener owners as well as see some familiar faces (yeah, you Coy).

Here's a shot of Jamie, Scotty (that 1.8 is deceivingly powerful biggrin.gif ) and Coy & Suzette driving through Vancouver in the fog.
Click to view attachment

Not sure who this was at the meeting place - he was leaving as we arrived.
Click to view attachment
greenie
QUOTE(JRust @ Oct 11 2008, 05:19 PM) *

It was a great day! Nice to be able to make the drive for once dry.gif

Glad to see everyone there. Thanks to Dave for setting it up cheer.gif

Good to see you could complete a drive! poke.gif

Next year for me if someone steps up for "Falling Leaf Part 2 " !!
JRust
Good to see you could complete a drive! poke.gif

I resemble that remark dry.gif

It was really nice to complete the drive for sure. I did miss doing a tech session though rolleyes.gif
scotty
Having 24 hours to decompress is nice. I want to thank everyone for a great drive (except the guy in the Vanagon chair.gif ).

I love the pictures! The close up of the noses at St. Helens is my favorite.

I really like the 4 different shades of orange that were represented -- cars really had great colors then (yes, even silver). Very nice meeting everyone and I hope to do it again.

Oh yeah, I'm glad your car made it Jamie!

This was the longest trip I've ever made in mine since it's been "finished" -- I'm soooo happy I didn't have to call AAA!
davesclassicvws
That trip is by far my most favorite set of curves within 100 miles of Vancouver.

I'm glad I could share it with all of you.

Just don't tell anyone that the weather is like this all of the time.

We'll definately do this again next year.

I'll get some pictures posted here shortly.
And YES that was Steve. I've already started working on him to get his 914-6 ready for next year. I guess if you don't have a tricked out 6 a 427 Vette is a close second, HAHA..
davesclassicvws
At the top just after we all passed the Vanagon
davesclassicvws
Another at the turn out.
davesclassicvws
It doesn't get much better!
davesclassicvws
Oh by the way. Who ever posted this event on Craigs List. Thanks!
We picked up 3 more cars because they saw it. I didn't have much time to post it this past week.
JRust
I threw it on CL as an afterthought late in the week! Kind of surprised anything came from it. Very cool smile.gif
Todd Enlund
Well, here's my pics. Sorry it took so long, I had a stick of RAM die and Lightroom doesn't like to run on 2Gig.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Coy
Hey, great pics Todd! Really great! aktion035.gif

I like the one of Jake driving, he looks intense!
Jakeodoule
WOW, Nice shooting Tex...
That must of been when we were "catching up" after waiting to take the overhead shots. We ripped down that hill and it was sweet! aktion035.gif
Thanks Todd!
Very Cool.
davesclassicvws
Thanks for the pictures Todd. They look Great!!!
What a day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.