Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 356 guys vs 911 guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
scotty b
I'm not real sure who's werse.I have been a member of the 356 registry for about 11-12 years now, never did much with the " group " as I new they weren't my type. I'm young,like loud music etc...they aren't. Anywhoo last night I go on the forum to try and find a member whos car I have a pic of so I can get a paint code.

1. I sign up
2. I get a confirmation e-mail
3. I post
4. I get a message from an admin telling me I nned to change my screen name from Scotty B to my real name, that is a forum rule and they like to know who is who. No problem, I let him know my full name and WHY I used that screen name

5. I see a post looking for info on wet sanding...I post.....my post is completely ignored...no biggie I'm the new guy

6. I see another post about wheel paint. Guy can't find the Wurth wheel silver and wants to know what to do. I post that BMW Alpine Silver is a really good factory match. Now some guy calls me out and informs me that " we like the Wurth paint because it say wheel silver simple enough ? " WTF ?? Is this a smart ass or just a big dick ??

7. After my response as to my real name last night I get ANOTHER e-mail requesting my real name so the admin can change it ??? Um hey old timer, didja get my response LAST NIGHT ????

Jimminy Christmas these guys have NO sense of entitlement now do they ??
Post are all bland, only aboyut what is " proper" for my car and how much is my car worth and does thjis look right ? does this look infected

No wonder I have avoided these douchebags for 12 years, the bitch of it is I need them in my line of work headbang.gif headbang.gif

Better play nice Scotty....................errrrr Scott
r_towle
Dont take it personal, really.
It took ALOT of effort from a group of people to get them to move from the old style email list (3k emails per month) to the forum.

Unfortunately the new forum is still managed by an older mentality...the full name thing is the rule...just how it is.

I joined, and was happy to see them finally move forward into this forum format...but I stopped posting a long time ago....its just repetitive.

Go in there and start a thread, introduce yourself, show the ferraris and 356's you have done...that is how to use it...the rest will take time...these guys only use certain products and only use certain vendors....at least the ones that post...there are alot more that just read and never post...guaranteed someone will use the paint you suggested if its cheaper...these guys love cheap.

I have to be in the right mood to log in there...and that has been a few months for me...just did it the other day...lasted about 10 minutes and logged off...

BTW, Where are you, what have you done...I can flip a few 356 guys your way...

Rich
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(scotty b @ Sep 16 2008, 05:33 PM) *

I'm not real sure who's werse.I have been a member of the 356 registry for about 11-12 years now, never did much with the " group " as I new they weren't my type. I'm young,like loud music etc...they aren't. Anywhoo last night I go on the forum to try and find a member whos car I have a pic of so I can get a paint code.

1. I sign up
3. I post
4. I get a message from an admin telling me I nned to change my screen name from Scotty B to my real name, that is a forum rule and they like to know who is who. No problem, I let him know my full name and WHY I used that screen name

5. I see a post looking for info on wet sanding...I post.....my post is completely ignored...no biggie I'm the new guy

6. I see another post about wheel paint. Guy can't find the Wurth wheel silver and wants to know what to do. I post that BMW Alpine Silver is a really good factory match. Now some guy calls me out and informs me that " we like the Wurth paint because it say wheel silver simple enough ? " WTF ?? Is this a smart ass or just a big dick ??

7. After my response as to my real name last night I get ANOTHER e-mail requesting my real name so the admin can change it ??? Um hey old timer, didja get my response LAST NIGHT ????

Post are all bland, only aboyut what is " proper" for my car and how much is my car worth and does thjis look right ? does this look infected

No wonder I have avoided these douchebags for 12 years, the bitch of it is I need them in my line of work headbang.gif headbang.gif

Why ya whin'n about the 911 guys to us teeners?? confused24.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Dig out your 914 wheel flare thread and tell 'em it's also viable for 356 application. Stand back and watch...... stirthepot.gif boom.gif

Personally, I blew the coffee out my nose when I first saw it av-943.gif Good job!

Paul
r_towle
I need a laugh...post a link.

Rich
Wes V
QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 16 2008, 05:48 PM) *

Send him work?? Hell, he doesn't even want to give his real name.

(please don't hit me!)

Wes V (at least, that's what I go by)
scotty b
QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 16 2008, 04:48 PM) *

It took ALOT of effort from a group of people to get them to move from the old style email list (3k emails per month) to the forum.

Unfortunately the new forum is still managed by an older mentality...the full name thing is the rule...just how it is.

I joined, and was happy to see them finally move forward into this forum format...but I stopped posting a long time ago....its just repetitive.

Go in there and start a thread, introduce yourself, show the ferraris and 356's you have done...that is how to use it...the rest will take time...these guys only use certain products and only use certain vendors....at least the ones that post...there are alot more that just read and never post...guaranteed someone will use the paint you suggested if its cheaper...these guys love cheap.

I have to be in the right mood to log in there...and that has been a few months for me...just did it the other day...lasted about 10 minutes and logged off...

Rich

I guess I'm just too used to you jerks. I have noticed there are a couple different crowds with the 356 guys, the ones I'm used to locally would fit right in here. They are guys with money but they don't show it. One of them I have known for a while, I just re-did the hood on his Carrera Speedster, he and I go to lunch, have gone out drinking, gone to Summit point in his 911 and he could care less that I'm a freaking body guy. He's just a real down to earth guy that EARNED his money instead of having his family leave it to him, THAT is the kind of person I got into this line of work to deal with, unfortunately they are rare.

FWIW I'm in Va and have done everything from rotisserrie restorations to patch panel work. On my own I am trying to avoid the patch work and focus on the rotisserie jobs. The guys that want it done right no matter what the car is worth or what the job costs. One of my red flags is when a guy asks " what is the car worth ?" THAT guy doesn't give a damn about the car for what it is. He just wants an investment. Rant over
scotty b
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Sep 16 2008, 04:53 PM) *

Dig out your 914 wheel flare thread and tell 'em it's also viable for 356 application. Stand back and watch...... stirthepot.gif boom.gif

Personally, I blew the coffee out my nose when I first saw it av-943.gif Good job!

Paul

Damn I had forgotten about that one. I crack myself up sometimes av-943.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=install
r_towle
QUOTE(scotty b @ Sep 16 2008, 09:00 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 16 2008, 04:48 PM) *

Rich

I guess I'm just too used to you jerks. I have noticed there are a couple different crowds with the 356 guys, the ones I'm used to locally would fit right in here. They are guys with money but they don't show it. One of them I have known for a while, I just re-did the hood on his Carrera Speedster, he and I go to lunch, have gone out drinking, gone to Summit point in his 911 and he could care less that I'm a freaking body guy. He's just a real down to earth guy that EARNED his money instead of having his family leave it to him, THAT is the kind of person I got into this line of work to deal with, unfortunately they are rare.

FWIW I'm in Va and have done everything from rotisserrie restorations to patch panel work. On my own I am trying to avoid the patch work and focus on the rotisserie jobs. The guys that want it done right no matter what the car is worth or what the job costs. One of my red flags is when a guy asks " what is the car worth ?" THAT guy doesn't give a damn about the car for what it is. He just wants an investment. Rant over

Just realise these types of people are to busy to spend time on a forum...
They do read it, so stay a good boy.

VA, hmmm. I think I know a guy down there who does what we do.
I will PM you.

Rich
horizontally-opposed

Hey! Peter! Did anyone talk you about that TPS report?

Mmm-hhm. Yeah, well, can you just be sure to get your TPS report in? Thanks!

pete

tronporsche
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Sep 16 2008, 04:53 PM) *

Paul
That sounds like it would be a fun link to read !.......So far , I have learned IMO, IMHO, and my .02. can someone please tell me what FWI........never mind, I just got it.....for what its worth !!! Any other initials used here someone can hip me to , besides FYI, and leave out the dirty ones, I could do without knowing those !!
Wes V
Scotty;

This string got me thinking about a situation that happened to me about 8 years ago. When I think back on it, I still get pissed off.

Here is the story;

As stated above, this was about 8 years ago and after reading about swapping Honda engines, I thought it would make a fun project. (now I don't fit the normal profile for somebody playing with Honda's)

In doing research on the internet, the web site that everybody was talking about was Hybrid Honda. Even the magazines talked about the site being a good source for information.

The forum there was limited and until you qualified, you couldn't post in the better sections. In order to "qualify", you had to post something like 10 questions in the beginner section and then wait for permission to get into the other sections.

So, I posted up the required amount of questions and waited. And waited some more.

I finally sent an e-mail to the administrator asking what was up.

Her response to me was that she had seen my questions and could tell that I was obviously a teenager from the south who only knew how to work on older cars like Chevy's. It was her feelings that the complexity of a car with fuel injection would be beyond me. As a result, there wouldn't really be anything I could contribute to their forum. I wasn't to be allowed in.

Boy did that send me steaming!!!

At the time, I was about 48, had a degree in Computer Science (worked designing military computers), a degree in Architectural Engineering, a California licensed Civil Engineer, was an Administrator and contributor to the "chevelles.com" and "Camaros.net" sites, and had written for Chevy High Performance. I live in Los Angeles.

I did finally get approved, but boy were there some hot conversations!!!!!

8 years and I'm still not over it.

Wes Vann
GeorgeRud
You have to remember that the only thing crazier than a bunch of guys that obsess over 30 something year old cars is a bunch of folks that obsess over 50 year old cars!

An acquantance was in the auto electric rebuilding business, very good and knowledgeable German immigrant. He was working on rebuilding generators for 356s, and the most important thing was that the wire coatings (I believe he said they were cloth) were correct. Obviously, a bit out there, but that's why they're known as concours weenies!

We all have our obsessed fans, and I guess whatever floats your boat is OK as long as you allow me my enthusiastic pursuits as well. Personally, I've always like the R-Gruppe approach to 911s, enjoy them and do whatever makes them turn you on! I've always felt that sort of comraderie amongst this group as well.
r_towle
That sums it up nicely.

I think the question I asked that ended my patience was "can I put a 901 tranny in a 356"
the answer I got that was repeated many times....

No, it cant be done and its not worth it...I did it many years ago and its to much work.

This came from a guy who did ONE car...and does not know me nor what I can or cannot do with a saw and a welder...
He was then backed up by a whole slew of cronies...

No creativity, no imagination, no new members allowed...unless you bow down and kiss ass...

I dont kiss ass.

Rich
brant
I got hit (on the race track) by a 356 about 9 days ago
I don't like 356's any longer....

the drivers are a bunch of idiots
and I've seen this a few times with a few different 356 drivers (and different cars)

idjuts!

!

FourBlades

What do you all think will happen to the popularity of the 356 in about 20 years
time?

Most of the owners I know are 65+ and like to maintain some connection to their
early 20s through their cars. When these folks pass on, will there be enough people to support the $100K cabrio and $30K coupe prices you see now?

How many young Porsche guys (under 30) do you all know that want a 356?

John
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Sep 17 2008, 07:47 AM) *

John

Lots. Trust me, the enthusiasm for 356s will be there for a long time, even if it's just for the simplicity and the driving experience. Few things more pleasurable than a little touring in a speedster. The Cap'n
jd74914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Sep 17 2008, 10:05 AM) *

John

Lots. Trust me, the enthusiasm for 356s will be there for a long time, even if it's just for the simplicity and the driving experience. Few things more pleasurable than a little touring in a speedster. The Cap'n

agree.gif I know a bunch that would. If I found a 356 project in my price range I'd most definitely sell my 914 for it.
sww914
When I met Mr Ruf here in San Luis Obispo, he told us that his favorite car to drive to work is his wife's pre-A 356. If she lets him.
I was surprised.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Sep 17 2008, 07:05 AM) *

John

I disagree Cap'n. 356s aren't in the latest XBox or PS3 games. WRXes, Evos, S2000, etc.. are what they'll be after. Some will go for muscle cars because of GTA, but older classic sports cars are at the zenith. I can't think of anyone that thinks a MG TC or TF is cool. You know anyone in their 30s now that has a model A or T (non-bucket, all original)?

The 4Cam cars, the 550s, the factory racers will have their values high due to the rarity, but the regular production models have nowhere to go but down.

PLUS - remember that a lot of people that own classics now bought them with home equity loans. That alone will be a huge factor.
scotty b

I disagree with your disagreement. I see kids ( 18+) all the time that are looking for an older car to restore. Granted MOST are looking for Am cars but there are quite a few looking at foreign ones too. Hell take a look at the aircooled VW crowd, it continuously is refreshed with high schoolers. I think most of those kids will end up inheriting or buying on their own a 356 at some point. Hell I'm only 34 and have been wanting a 356 since I was 15 or 16. There will always be kids that are interested in the old stuff, don't lumpo them all into the X-Box Emo catagory so quickly

Pat Garvey
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Sep 16 2008, 07:00 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
[quote name='r_towle' post='1080262' date='Sep 16 2008, 04:48 PM']

Rich
[/quote]

[/quote]
I was going to stay away from this thread, because some of my best friends are 356 guys. Didn't think I could be dispationate.

Well I can't. One of my best friends in the world is a renowned 4 cam guy. Did the things on my 914 that I couldn't, because he could. Knows 914's better than most of us too. And he's one of the founding fathers of the Registry. I know lots of others, was a member in the '80's. Never, ever hear a diss from any of them regarding 914's.

They ARE more reserved than this group of whackos, but the know the guts of every air cooled Porsche ever built.

Trust me, there is a huge braintrust in the Registry. And, they aren't all religous. They put up with the rebels just like we do here. They may not all sign up to rebel 356's, but, down deep, amny wish they had the guts to do it. Hmmm, sounds familiar.
Pat
kpfoten
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Sep 17 2008, 06:47 AM) *

What do you all think will happen to the popularity of the 356 in about 20 years
time?

Most of the owners I know are 65+ and like to maintain some connection to their
early 20s through their cars. When these folks pass on, will there be enough people to support the $100K cabrio and $30K coupe prices you see now?

John

I was 29 when I bought my 356--had always wanted one, ever since I was 12 and sent $2 CASH in the mail to order a Speedster kit-car catalog (which I obviously never got--JERKS!).

Anyway, there's great literature on it, but I associate the 356 crowd with the people that don't know the internet very well AND TYPE IN CAPS ALL THE TIME.

The 914 and 911 crowds are FUN and willing to help each other out. I appreciate that.

(BTW, the 356 is packed away on jackstands--I'm having too much fun with the 914 to care!!!)

r_towle
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Sep 17 2008, 10:00 PM) *

I was going to stay away from this thread, because some of my best friends are 356 guys. Didn't think I could be dispationate.

Well I can't. One of my best friends in the world is a renowned 4 cam guy. Did the things on my 914 that I couldn't, because he could. Knows 914's better than most of us too. And he's one of the founding fathers of the Registry. I know lots of others, was a member in the '80's. Never, ever hear a diss from any of them regarding 914's.

They ARE more reserved than this group of whackos, but the know the guts of every air cooled Porsche ever built.

Trust me, there is a huge braintrust in the Registry. And, they aren't all religous. They put up with the rebels just like we do here. They may not all sign up to rebel 356's, but, down deep, amny wish they had the guts to do it. Hmmm, sounds familiar.
Pat

Pat, I agree, huge brain trust.
I think the guys that frequent the forums are a small representation of the collective group. I am a member of Typ356NE and the registry...I prefer the guys up here more than the forum...I think the forum, like here, has a certain crowd of guys that always answer everything...

It is not my cup of tea over there...loads of data, and many many 356 guys have owned or still own a 914.

Rich
r_towle
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Sep 17 2008, 10:05 AM) *

I could never agree more with you...
I am racing a real speedster this weekend...It wont be FTD...but it still scares the crap out of me...way more fun than a 914...in a different way...

BTW, Porsche invented drifting with the 356.

agree.gif I know a bunch that would. If I found a 356 project in my price range I'd most definitely sell my 914 for it.

Got a budget? I have three for sale.
One 58A (ready for paint) (highest priced)
One 60 T5B (needs about one week of welding left..then paint) (lowest priced)
One 63 T6 B with disk brakes. (drive it home...its a driver...could use paint) (middle priced)

PM if you are serious. You could handle any one of them with your skills.
Rich
Joe Bob
I sold my 58A, just couldn't deal with proper and correct. Plus, 50hp and drum brakes just didn't get my blood past tepid....I hung on the new board, got the email where I had to change my screen name. Did it....then I started getting lectures, then one douche nozzle started in on me about my homebuilt.

Ron LaDow. What a maroon....I've unsubscribed and won't be renewing my membership. They should be all pictured in the Funk and Wagnall's description on "anal".

I'm selling the last of my 356 stuff and sticking with BAD TUB, my 911 and 914 projects. Those guys can all take the float test with an anchor.

Other than that...I'm having fun.....
Zundfolge
I guess I've been spoiled ... just you 914 guys, before that BMW 2002 guys and all a long the way gun guys ... all three groups are usually pretty fun and laid back (well except for the Trap shooters with their 5 figure Italian shotguns ... but they don't post on the internet anyway because Dell doesn't make a PC in burlwood).

So what would happen if one was to sign up on the 356 forum asking questions about upgrading your Classic Motor Carriages Speedster C to disc brakes and whether you should go with Delortos or Webers on your new Gex motor?
Joe Bob
Same crap I got....

Scotty, went over and saw your intro post. Did you have yer knee pads on? av-943.gif

Let's abuse Scotty...

I know, let's all sign up and ask what the best wax is, is this a good investment, how much HP can I get out of a cool collar, etc....they LOVE that stuff. Oh yeah, mention you think replicas are cool. chair.gif

It worked great when we invaded the Fiat X19 and the UFO boards a few years back.....
KaptKaos
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 17 2008, 08:02 PM) *

It worked great when we invaded the Fiat X19 and the UFO boards a few years back.....

Geez Mike, you just made me remember how Howie made nice with those guys (X1/9, not the UFO guys) and they went on fun runs together. Howie had a way with people, that's for sure.
LarryR

1. I sign up
3. I post

A friend of mine has a notch back but I dont think he is a member of the 356 registry. He also has 3 911's and a lola but for the most part the only person who turns wrenches on his cars is him.

I have a 911 and a 914 but I choose to do most of my posting here since 914 people are pretty well grounded and there a lot more grass roots build ups with people doing their own work.

I think it is hard to generalize based on car preferance. I'd love to have an outlaw 356 ... but the old swing arm suspension is pretty pricey to get to work right and what I would do to it would destroy the value.

If the 356 registry is full of pricks then well fuch em ..

AJB
QUOTE(scotty b @ Sep 18 2008, 01:48 AM) *

....Hell I'm only 34....

Jeez, you look a lot older in your avatar poke.gif
nsr-jamie
Sounds like the 356 guys on your side of the world could learn a lot from the 356 guys over here in Japan. All the guys I have met HERE are just super cool and help me out on weekends working on my car and help me out in other ways prepairing documents for my certificationa and official importation of my car. They go out of their way and also made me a member of their club and I don't even own a 356. What cool guys!! They are so nice and helpful, I love them all!!
FourBlades
First off, I would love to get a 356, any 356 model. I think some people
will always love those cars. The only time I got to drive a 356, I was suprised
by how fun the whole experience was (not super fast, but super fun).

My 914 was a rip off, total rust bucket at $500. What amazes me is that an
equivalent 356 is $10,000. This is for one that needs everything. The local
356 guru says plan to spend $30,000 to restore it. A turn signal switch is $600.

I just wonder if demand is peaking right now and if the total number of people
willing to drop this kind of money will fall off. Not because I care about the
investment (shudder) value, so that maybe I will be able to afford to buy and
restore one someday.

The 356 guys I have met in person are super cool. I like the 356 registry
magazine but I don't read their forums. If their forums are dominated
by jerks, then lets give them some hell or start a forum here for cool 356 people.

stirthepot.gif happy11.gif stirthepot.gif

John
r_towle
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Sep 18 2008, 10:38 AM) *

First off, I would love to get a 356, any 356 model. I think some people
will always love those cars. The only time I got to drive a 356, I was suprised
by how fun the whole experience was (not super fast, but super fun).

My 914 was a rip off, total rust bucket at $500. What amazes me is that an
equivalent 356 is $10,000. This is for one that needs everything. The local
356 guru says plan to spend $30,000 to restore it. A turn signal switch is $600.

I just wonder if demand is peaking right now and if the total number of people
willing to drop this kind of money will fall off. Not because I care about the
investment (shudder) value, so that maybe I will be able to afford to buy and
restore one someday.

The 356 guys I have met in person are super cool. I like the 356 registry
magazine but I don't read their forums. If their forums are dominated
by jerks, then lets give them some hell or start a forum here for cool 356 people.

stirthepot.gif happy11.gif stirthepot.gif

John

I think the 356registry forum is there for a specific purpose and it really wont be cool to do anything.....you will get banned pretty fast...

I love these cars, and I enjoy many of the people that drive them...they really are the original CSOB crowd.
The forum is just dominated by a different crowd and thats all.

For Scott, just go over there and be polite..its pure business for you over there, dont be emotional, its marketing plain and simple.

Rich
Joe Bob
With the stock market taking a crap... stromberg.gif

I wonder how much their "investments" are worth now.... stirthepot.gif
zymurgist
Not 356 related, but I hope to be able to get my hands on a '57-'62 Corvette when these guys start dying off in force.
Joe Bob
Speaking of which....here's the bitch thread on how they are taking it in the shorts on their investment.

http://356registry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3870

I hope they have to let the pool guy go AND the upstairs maid....
scotty b
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 17 2008, 08:02 PM) *

Same crap I got....

Scotty, went over and saw your intro post. Did you have yer knee pads on? av-943.gif

Let's abuse Scotty...

I know, let's all sign up and ask what the best wax is, is this a good investment, how much HP can I get out of a cool collar, etc....they LOVE that stuff. Oh yeah, mention you think replicas are cool. chair.gif

Yeah thanks Mike I had a full bottrle of Scope on hand too barf.gif It was actually nice to see a " friendly " name post unfortunately it's like Rich said, I need to be polite and kiss some ass if I want to keep the money coming in dry.gif I really hate this P.C. shit

jimkelly
that's it

the first chance i get - i am gonna get me a pristine concours 356

and put a V8 in that baby : ))
Zundfolge
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Sep 18 2008, 08:38 AM) *

The 356 guys I have met in person are super cool.

That's been my experience as well. Other than other 914 drivers, the only other Porsche owners to ever wave or flash their lights at me on the road are 356 guys.

Flash you're lights at a Boxster owner sometime ... all they do is hit their brakes and start looking for cops.
dw914er
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Sep 18 2008, 10:50 AM) *

Not 356 related, but I hope to be able to get my hands on a '57-'62 Corvette when these guys start dying off in force.

I recently sold a '62 vette. Silver, it was a nice ass car.

I like the 356 too, and of all the Porsche people, they seem to be the most welcoming to 914, especially compared to most 911 owners (or any new Porsche owner). But I like most Porsche's, so that helps.

We also have a very nice forum. Compared to the club rsx forum which I partake on, if you even say a dumb question you get flamed. Its fun to do, but also kinda sucks because they can be some assholes.
Spoke
It's a good thing us 914 guys don't get bent when a 914 is modified.

Like this one which will receive a Corvair front end and hood, and Corvair rear end. For the power plant, it will have a Corvair turbo engine putting out about 180HP.

At least it's a flat 6 and air cooled...
Joe Bob
Um...you can't turbo......
scotty b
QUOTE(Spoke @ Sep 21 2008, 08:09 AM) *

It's a good thing us 914 guys don't get bent when a 914 is modified.

Like this one which will receive a Corvair front end and hood, and Corvair rear end. For the power plant, it will have a Corvair turbo engine putting out about 180HP.

At least it's a flat 6 and air cooled...

It would probably look pretty cool to put the corvair roof on it too blink.gif
brer
sucks having to put up with jerks to get their money.

glad my bartending days are over.
DBCooper
I read that fast, like "suck... jerks... to get their money..." and understood that one ALL wrong!
brer
laugh.gif

Joe Bob
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Sep 21 2008, 09:01 AM) *

I read that fast, like "suck... jerks... to get their money..." and understood that one ALL wrong!

Too many Google searches for porn.....
Zundfolge
Spoke, I really hope you keep us posted on the 914 'vair ... that should be absolutely awesome.

Over the years I've sold a lot of cars I later regretted selling ... one was a 1963 Corvair ... great little car.
schreiber
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 19 2008, 12:38 AM) *

Speaking of which....here's the bitch thread on how they are taking it in the shorts on their investment.

http://356registry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3870

I hope they have to let the pool guy go AND the upstairs maid....

Reading the 356 forum, I can only imagine all the participants speaking in snooty European accents...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.