Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Wanna come to my bachelor party?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SGB
beerchug.gif

Just one word: honey m ooo n
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Oct 15 2008, 10:22 PM) *

ah Mike, you know I'm gonna miss this one. Really wish I could make it out to SJ.

All you west coast folks give Mike a good send off!

Quoted for truth.
You left coasters best take care of our boy.
Don't MAKE us come over there.

Zach
Trevorg7
Okay 25 hours!

Not sure if any of you all are going to join us but it starts here at this pool hall in downtown San Jose.

There is a reservation under my name for 10:30pm (Table #5 if your looking for us). Sounds like we are gathering at Fairmont to pull Mike away from the family obligations and walking down to south first. What happens next, who knows but no cameras!

PM me and I'll send you my cell number if you want more details or try to meet us on the fly.

Otherwise if you meet us in the first 90 minutes at the pool hall you're likely safe.

Cheers, to Mike (and, yes, Noel)

T
Trevorg7
22 hours...

T
Trevorg7
15 hours....

T
Trevorg7
11.5 hours....

T
Trevorg7
10 hours...

T
Trevorg7
Okay everyone play along!

9 hours...

smile.gif

T
Trevorg7
Was hoping someone would play along while I sat in meetings....

6 hours....

T
Trevorg7
2 hours...

T
PeeGreen 914
Have fun guys... Send Doc off in fashion aktion035.gif drunk.gif
Trevorg7
1 Hour...

Better go get ready.

T
LarryR
D*MN!! I would have made the extra effort to make it there for a titty bar excursion... In other words, telling my wife I was going to a bachelor party would have been a bad idea. However, coming up with an excuse to go to a bachelor party that had titties involved is worth it smile.gif Ummmm... I have to work late ... or <insert friend> needs help with their car... After 15 years of marriage I have a few up my sleeve beerchug.gif but it has to involve strippers or titty bars to break them out. Hope you guys had fun.

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 15 2008, 06:29 PM) *

MIDI, It was free smile.gif

After a few drinks we may end up at the Pink Poodle (straight strip club), I am weak with the truth serum. BUT, my official platform is a stripper free event!

Trevorg7
Good Times!

T
So.Cal.914
How's the Head this morning Doc? Marriage isn't bad, and the ball and chain only ((((rattles)))) a bit. biggrin.gif Its a Good thing Mike, a good life partner is hard to find. Sorry I could not be there.
Trevorg7
Quote of the night, which came out of the mouth of a girl who "looked like this"..

"Who's the groom and which one of you is the dad!"

...not sure why we all looked at Jim but he fit the role...LOL

smile.gif

T
Eric_Shea
my official platform is a stripper free event!

Allllllllllrighty then...
Dr Evil
Sooo, Steve when on a quest to get every drunken skank on the road to take a pic with me smile.gif
Dr Evil
Another. This is all the evidence wink.gif I was well taken care of thanks to all. More later...much later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.