Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Lost my brother today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
WaideS
Sorry for your loss.....

Best wishes
rebelmdot
My business partner lost his 39 year old sister out of the blue two weeks ago. I have seen first hand the horrible saddness of losing a family member so young, but I also saw a family pull together with strength and love. May God hold your hearts in his hands to ease the pain and guide you through this tragic time. We are here for you in whatever way we can be, so ask if you need.
Sparky
I lost my father 86 days ago. I didn't post anything up because I was trying to deal with the grief myself. I'm still having a hard time with it, but with the help and support of my family and friends I'm getting by. Lean on your family and friends for support. The pain never stops, you'll just deal with it better everyday.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family,

Mike D.
KELTY360
So sorry, man. I just got back from a week-long camping trip with my brother and your tragedy really hits home. We have to cherish those times we have together and use them to soothe the grief.
Sorry for your loss..
Toast
OMG! ohmy.gif
I am Soooo Sorry Mark!!! That is the most horrible news I could have ever received!

I know that no words that I say will make it any better or make you feel less pain. I hope that comfort and peace find you at just the right time.
Know that we all love and care about you and those of us that were lucky enough to meet James will remember his shyness and sweet and tender voice and the brightness that his smile gave.

Mark, I still have the Riverside PCA magazine that used your brothers picture for that AX. I will send it to you asap. Thank you for notifying me and I am tremendously sorry for your loss. Please feel free to call me at anytime!

Goodspeed James!

Melba
wbergtho
My condolences. Very sorry to hear this.
KaptKaos
So very sorry to hear this. Godspeed and prayers sent.
jc914
Sorry for your loss My condolences to you and your family.
MrKona
I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong - and lean on your family and friends as you get through this.
BMXerror
The funeral was yesterday. They stopped counting at 450 people! This was for a man that was always broke, too! haha... He was rich in spirit, though, and I heard a lot of personal stories from people as to why they felt they had to pay their respects! It was actually more uplifting than upsetting. I never received so many hugs or phone calls in my life! However, now that most of the noise has quieted down, I can actually mourn for my brother. Hasn't really been possible the past couple days... sad.gif
A couple facts... He actually went by 'Allen'... He HATED being called 'James'! Sorry Toast! He really had a fondness for you! BTW I found a better picture!
Click to view attachment
Thank you all for the support! I'll probably need some technical expertise from you to fill the hole he left behind... But I also need to let this thread go! Thank you all! beerchug.gif
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.