Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2056 Setup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
I'm putting together a 2056 as stated in the title. What are you people running as a fuel delivery system and are you pleased?

I have been told the BEST setup would be SDS, M-Unilite and MSD 6A or AL. Are the people using this setup pleased with it?

I have a L-Jet system on my 1.8 at the present. With some modification (most expensive of which would be 912 injectors it seems) I am tempted to run this setup. My problem is I plan on keeping and rebuilding my 1.8 and am wondering if modification of the PCV system would be irreversable?

Motor has 9550 Raby cam so I know it is best suited for FI and not carbs. I have to believe the carbs are the cheap way to go though maybe not the best. What will I lose with a carb setup and what size carbs should I be looking at.

Also have a question on what type of exhaust you guys are running and is it getting you more HP? Will have MSDS header and 911 muffler but can I do better?

Thanks for all replies popcorn[1].gif

JKP
SirAndy
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Oct 27 2008, 12:42 PM) *

Thanks for all replies

On my 2056, i ran dual webers 44 IDF, a rotary fuel pump from CB performance and the MSD6 ignition ...

Never had a problem with that setup. Now the internals of that motor were a different story ...
dry.gif Andy
DanT
2056 with Raby 9550 cam, Mahle cylinders bored to 96mm, 96mm Keith Black aluminum pistons (from Jake)
Ran a fairly mild compression ratio 8.6:1 and ran stock D-jet from my original 2.0L

ran great and never failed to be quick. I picked this setup because I wanted to retain my stock injection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.