Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1973 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
1FASTVW
I have had this car for about 18 years. I drove it for 3 years then put it in storage for the last 15 or so. I started tearing into it about 4 months ago to do a resto/mod, but just don't have the time. What I have done so far could have been done in a couple of weeks. The motor and trans are out, and the motor partly disassembled so I could get a look at the cylinders. They still have the cross hatching in them and no ring groove. Should just need a new ring kit and bearings. It has dual 40mm DellOrtos some unknowing soul put on before I got it. From the records I have tracked, I am the 3rd owner. Newer stainless heat exchangers and all five 2.0 Fuchs wheels are all there. Everything that was taken off the car was tagged and bagged for identification purposes, so finding everything will not be a problem. I have pulled the interior, minus the dash, and there is very minor surface rust. I have stripped much of it to check for any repair panels I might need, but it does not need any. There is a small strip of rust through in the firewall behind the passenger seat that can be repaired without a special panel. The hell hole is non existent on this vehicle. The battery tray is gone, but there is no rust through in the hell hole area. The engine tray on the passenger tray will need to be replaced, but that is it in the engine compartment. The longs are solid. The only area of concern is where the sail panel meets the fender area. These need work, and I have already started on the passenger side. The car is very solid overall, and would make a great project for someone with more time. I have a ton of pictures, as I have been taking them as I go, I can send them to those that are interested. The car will need to be trailered obviously, and all of the smaller parts are in bins, so loading will be easy. I am asking $3500 obo, and if there are any questions, please let me know. Thanks for looking.
6freak

Post the pics you have here that will help .....I think.... good luck
jc914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif YUP got to post pictures GOOD LUCK on selling
porsha916
what color is the car, interior, and is it orginal? Also what town are you located in?
1FASTVW
I am located in Wenatchee, and have stacks of pictures available for those that would like them, but here are a few. The car is L51 Olympic Blue with black interior. Someone before me converted it to dual 40mm DellOrtos, but other than that and the clock being replaced with a oil pressure gauge, it is original. Here is the link to all of the pictures over at photobucket Car Pictures

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Hell hole has only some surface rust. It does not go through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.