Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out 74 2.0 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
adidas
Utah. Yes I have the passenger side door handle. Sorry the mirrors are gone.

Wayne. Yes I have the early style fan. I'll check on the condition and get back to you. Bill
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(adidas @ Oct 14 2009, 02:53 PM) *

Utah. Yes I have the passenger side door handle. Sorry the mirrors are gone.

Wayne. Yes I have the early style fan. I'll check on the condition and get back to you. Bill

beerchug.gif thanks!
adidas
Jeff. The transmission is yours. Ship the same day I receive payment. Thanks Bill
adidas
I also have an auxillary oil cooler available as well. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(adidas @ Nov 19 2008, 03:15 PM) *

Parting out a complete 74 914 2.0. No part too small. Same day shipping. Contact: Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Bill,
Do you have any side view mirrors? (stock ones)?
tx.
Steve
Als914
QUOTE(adidas @ Nov 19 2008, 03:15 PM) *

Parting out a complete 74 914 2.0. No part too small. Same day shipping. Contact: Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Hey Bill,
Sent an e-mail also. Do you have the PORSCHE grill letters? Silver or gold? How much?
Thanks,
Al
wbonucci
do you have the light that goes in the seat by your head?
WoodOne337
Looking for the rear floor pan air flaps that attach to the rear of the pan underneath the car.
adidas
Steve: Sorry no factory side mirrors

AL: I have a nice set of Gold PORSCHE letterrs. I'll take a closer look at them:

Wbonucci: Sorry no light. Reproduction ones aren't that expensive.

Woodone337: Yes I should have the flaps. Let me check and I'll get back. Thanks everyone. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
adidas
Click to view attachmentGary Here is a picture of the chrome look foglight grilles. Let me know. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
WoodOne337
QUOTE(adidas @ Dec 23 2009, 10:55 AM) *

Woodone337: Yes I should have the flaps. Let me check and I'll get back. Thanks everyone. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

Any luck on the flaps? How about a tool kit?
adidas
Yes I have the flaps. I may have the tool kit as well. Let me take a look and I'll get back. Bill
Als914
QUOTE(adidas @ Dec 23 2009, 08:55 AM) *

Steve: Sorry no factory side mirrors

AL: I have a nice set of Gold PORSCHE letterrs. I'll take a closer look at them:

Wbonucci: Sorry no light. Reproduction ones aren't that expensive.

Have you checked the PORSCHE letter?

Al
timofly
Bill,

Do you have a left front turn signal assembly?

Thanks,

tim
wponting
do you have any center console parts in good condition?
thanks wes
Krank
I am looking for the filler pcs (left and right)between the headlamps and the front bumper rubber.
turnaround89
Do you have a passenger front turn signal housing? I really need one. Thanks, don't need any lenses, just the housing.
lanes4
Early on you mentioned having a steering column, ignition switch and key. I need those if you still have them and they are in good condition. Please let me know. Thanks for your help.
adidas
Al. I only have a gold set of PORSCHE engine lettering. Are you looking for the chrome ones or gold?

tim. Yes I have the left turn signal housing

Wes. Sorry no center console parts. Best of luck with your search

krank: Yes I have both filler pieces

turnaround: Yes I have the passenger side turn signal housing

lanes: Let me take a closer look at the column housing and I'll get back to you. Thanks everyone. Bill
Als914
QUOTE(adidas @ Jan 5 2010, 11:11 AM) *

Al. I only have a gold set of PORSCHE engine lettering. Are you looking for the chrome ones or gold?

tim. Yes I have the left turn signal housing

Wes. Sorry no center console parts. Best of luck with your search

krank: Yes I have both filler pieces

turnaround: Yes I have the passenger side turn signal housing

lanes: Let me take a closer look at the column housing and I'll get back to you. Thanks everyone. Bill

Hey Bill,

I am looking for gold letters. Are they nice and what is the cost to 92545?
adidas
Al. From what I remember they were in really nice shape. It will be the first of the week before I can take a closer look and get back to you. Shipping on something like this shouldn't be much at all. Bill
adidas
Jack. Here is the 2.0 fuel injection harness. Should be a nice candidate. I have the 2.0 brain as well. Let me know on these. Bill
adidas
Click to view attachmentMike. Here is the picture of the fresh air fan and the early shifter. The other parts are 911 stuff. Let me know on these. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
getkirk
Looking for a complete fuel injection system.

Thanks,
Kirk
Ds1
I'm looking for an altenator and a drivers side door panel.

Thanks!
Jesse
adidas
More parts still available. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
P914ER
Do you still have a driver side tail light lens? If so how much are they to ship to nashville, tn 37214?
adidas
I've sold the one off the car but I think I have another one is storage. I'll check and get right back to you. Bill
adidas
The only one I have is a NEW european rear lense. Let me know if this is an option. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
dilde
I need both heater "flapper" boxes if you have them. Main thing is that the springs are fully functioning. Mine are shot and the engine is out. I have a '73 2.0, but I believe they are universal for all years. These are the boxes that attach to the heat exchangers.

Thanks!
Scott

mulan29369
How much for the rear lense ?

Thanks
Andy
adidas
Scott. Sorry I don't have any good flapper boxes. I'm sure someone on the board has one. Thanks Bill
adidas
Still have parts available. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.