Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out 74 2.0 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
adidas
Parting out a complete 74 914 2.0. No part too small. Same day shipping. Contact: Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com
highways
any tan interior? How's the dash? How's the rear targa head bolster? And the front targa head bolster? I'm looking for good vinyl, black and tan. And carpet. Thanks
johnnie5
How about an exhaust bracket?
ruffus914
How are the tail light lens?
adidas
Highways. The rear bolster has been sold already. The dash is there but has several typical large cracks. The carpet is light brown and faded some but certainly usable. No tan interior pieces.

Johnnie. Yes I have the correct muffler hanger

Ruffus. The tailigt lenses look pretty good. I'll take a closer look.

Thanks everyone. Bill

norcalwtc
QUOTE(adidas @ Nov 19 2008, 03:15 PM) *

Parting out a complete 74 914 2.0. No part too small. Same day shipping. Contact: Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com

If the stock muffler is still there, is it solid inside and out?
klikkid3
I know its small but how are the license plate lights? and did your heater blower have the split for the tubes?
Jax914
I'm looking for the late shifter, linkage rods and coupler for a side shift.

Shipping to Jacksonville FL 32223
adidas
Norcalwtc. The car has a Bursch exhaust

klikkid3. Yes it has the y splitter for the heater fan.

Troy. I spoke to you concerning the side shift parts. Best of luck with your search.

Thanks Guys. Bill
jonferns
Original interior light? Should have a chrome ring and white button. Thanks
adidas
Jonathan. Sorry no can do on the original interior light. I wish I had a box of those... there're becoming as rare as hens teeth! Bill
johnnie5
Bill,
I actually got a muffler bracket as part of a package deal with a 2.0 ssi purchase. What condition is the Bursch in?
my928s4
Got any rear calipers?

Thanks

Chris
adidas
Johnnie. Let me take a closer look at it and I'll get back ASAP.

Chris. I know I have one possible 2 good rear calipers. How many do you need.

Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com
Cheapsnake
Doing any cutting yet? I just found out I need a piece of the front trunk.

Tom
blitZ
I need the rear targa top latches with the pins. These are on the top itself.

Thanks
adidas
Chris. Thanks for the payment. I'll get the calipers shipped out as soon as I can.

Johnnie. I took a closer look at the exhaust and it is a Thunderbird. It looks very similar to the Bursch quiet unit. It is a 2.0 muffler assembly

Tom: What area do you need?

Les: Yes I have the top latches. PM sent. Thanks Bill
adidas
Click to view attachmentI have these 3 LEFT side tailight lenses. Sorry the passenger side has been sold. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
rdr
Hi,

Let me know on the lights. I will take one left if I can. PM me with the $$.

Thanks,

Rick
jesiv
How are the rear tail light buckets only? Picks, Price and shipping to 94063 requested.

Regards,

James
adidas
Click to view attachmentJames. Here is a picture of my best tailight housing. Which side do you need?

Rick. PM sent as requested. Thanks everyone. Bill
jesiv
Rick,

PM SENT

Regards,

James

QUOTE(adidas @ Dec 1 2008, 07:30 AM) *

Click to view attachmentJames. Here is a picture of my best tailight housing. Which side do you need?

Rick. PM sent as requested. Thanks everyone. Bill

Porsche914va2
Do you have the headlight switch? (has 10 terminals) santa_smiley.gif
adidas
Click to view attachmentIs this the switch you're looking for(the one on the left) or the later style one. Let me know. Bill
KevinP
Bill,

I'm looking for both front turn signal bucket stays- just the metal strap that holds the bucket in.

Also I'm in need of (2) rear turn signal buckets, I got good lens.

Let me know

Kevin
adidas
Kevin. I posted a picture of my best rear tailight bucket above. I also have the front turn signal housing mounting brackets as well. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
jmill
I need the rear sheetmetal tail light panel. Is yours in good shape?
adidas
Yes its in good shape. Can you give me an idea on how much you need? Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com
jmill
I'd like the whole piece so I can drill out the factory spot welds and replace it. Mine has a bunch of reflector holes. Any pics?
adidas
The piece looks solid. There are a couple places where I see alittle grey primer, I havn't taken the tailight housings out yet, its raining hard here today. I'll get a closer look when the rain lets up. Thanks Bill
jmill
I'll need to see a couple of pics. If it's straight and rust free we can work something out.
adidas
Click to view attachmentSteve. Here is a picture of the Left and Right arm rest assemblies. I cleaned them up and didn't find any torn places. On the driver's side there is a place where the adhesive has lifted which can be easily reglued. Let me know on these. Bill (704) 829-0976 or billywhitesides1@aol.com
johnsorr
I need front bumper chrome and upper bumper pad. Please send pictures. randallrjohnson@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!
carr914
pm sent

T.C.
adidas
Randall. Sorry the front bumper has been sold.

TC. Best of luck on your search for the tailight lense. Bill
adidas
Click to view attachmentToast. Toast. Here is a picture of the crack on the driver's side tailight lense. The rest of the lense is nice cosmetically with only a few tiny surface scratches, the red color hasn't faded too much. Let me know on this one. Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
LetoAtreides
Got a good driver's side door?
adidas
Leto. Yes I have a nice late style door. Do you need the entire door with windows, regualtor and trim pieces or just the bare shell. Thanks Bill
adidas
Click to view attachmentLeeb. Leeb Here are the 2 oil pumps. I took them apart and the gears are in good shape in both units. Thanks Bill. (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
skeates
How deep are you going to cut into this beast? I'm in dire need of the passenger side engine mounting bracket and rear suspension console. Thanks!

- Steven
adidas
Steven. I should have this area in good condition on another 72 914 that I'm parting out. I'll take a closer look and get back to you. Bill
Cano
Do you have a rear bumper pad in decent shape? Thanks, Gordon
skeates
Awesome! I eagerly await your reply!
adidas
Steven. The engine mounting bracket is in good shape but the suspension console inner "ear" is broken off. Let me know on the mounting bracket.

Gordon. Sorry no rear bumper top.

Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 or email billywhitesides1@aol.com
skeates
email sent
Charles97
Hi i need the wiring harnes let me know if its in good shape and how much. smash.gif
adidas
Charles. Do you need the entire body wiring harness or just the engine harness, I have both. Let me know. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
Comanchepilot
Did the muffler sell yet?
Thanks in advance,
Kevin
Charles97
QUOTE(Charles97 @ Jan 30 2009, 04:26 PM) *

Hi i need the wiring harnes let me know if its in good shape and how much. smash.gif

I need both give me a call at (678) 481-4588
adidas
Sketes. Have to pull the engine to take a closer look. Should have the long inner long heater tube/hose as well.

Kevin. I have several. What year and engine size do you need?

Charles. Yes I have both in good condition. Will give you a call.

Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.