Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sawzall party....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
My brother has a 70 rustobucket in Cathedral City next door to Palm Springs.....I have been given the go ahead to cut it up. Taking orders for parts and stuff..... first asked for first served.... unless YOU actually help.

One lister in Palm Desert has already semi volunteered.... sawzall-smiley.gif

415PB.....contact me....sent you an email....
Aaron Cox
mike.

i need the front center tunnel acces cover. (no need to cut. just unscrew it please)

lemme know wink.gif
Joe Bob
Will do....
GaroldShaffer
MIke I could use these two sections of the front
trunk seal channel.

Thanks

Garold
GaroldShaffer
For whtever reason I can not post the other pic.
So basically I need the same section for the passenger side also.

Let me know,

Garold
meursault
Garold, that section doesn't look too bad. I doubt Mikez donor car has much better. just clean it up and put some new metal in there.
mr914
I need parts! Especially, the transitioin between the front of the floor pan to the firewall.

Pedal cluster area, Center tunnel where fuel lines come into fuel tank area.

My rust-or-ation thread....
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t=ST&f=2&t=5574

Photos attached.

PM/email me with the gory details of shipping/etc....
mr914
more photos
mr914
yet another
mr914
Yet another. Looks like I'll be doing some smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif headbang.gif

Can't wait for the snow to go and 40degrees...
weird_looking_cactus
If your still ripping it up I could use the front bumber if its in good shape the dash if its in goodshape plus the starter and the seats. How much are you charging for this stuff.
If you can please email me that would be great. weird_looking_cactus@charter.net
Joe Bob
Still waiting to hear from 415PB....he's the lister in Palm Desert.....it's a four hour drive for me to get down there....
GWN7
Garold/Itsa914,

I'm going to be making some new channel pieces for one of my cars in about a month (when the snow goes, I hope).

Let me know what you need and I'll do some for you while I'm at it.
sharper
How is the square brace that runs in the middle of the floor pan from the drivers side over to the passenger side?
GaroldShaffer
I'm going to be making some new channel pieces for one of my cars in about a month (when the snow goes, I hope). Let me know what you need and I'll do some for you while I'm at it.

Cool. I will get the details and PM you. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.