Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evey day low pricing updated 08/27/10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 24 2010, 10:50 AM) *

Mark,
On a more serious note. I sent you a PM because I was concerned about what happened to a package I ordered from you. Tracking however indicates that you notified USPS that you would be shipping on the 11th of March, not that you sent it on the 11th. You didn't respond to my PM and I am assuming that something in my order is not yet available? If you can update me on what part is not currently available, I would be happy to pay separate shipping. Some of that order is desperately needed... smile.gif
Rob

Rob, if USPS has been notified, I created a label, you should have got it.

PM me your email and I'll find it.

If it's lost, which I suspect is the case I'll get you your stuff. I have had this happen a couple of times more recently. I'm not sure if it's because I'm shipping more I see a higher incidence of this, or if it's just a fluke. Either way I'll make it right with you. I appreciate your patience, but if you don't recieve something in a reasonable amount of time please let me know.

ConeDodger
Got my package today with my complimentary 914Rubber.Com T-Shirt. The shift knob came wrapped in a microfiber towel so I can polish my knob blink.gif Thanks Mark! Now I have to remember what I ordered so I can get all of this rubber onto the car! biggrin.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 31 2010, 09:33 PM) *

Got my package today with my complimentary 914Rubber.Com T-Shirt. The shift knob came wrapped in a microfiber towel so I can polish my knob blink.gif Thanks Mark! Now I have to remember what I ordered so I can get all of this rubber onto the car! biggrin.gif

Hmmm .... idea.gif ..... I didn't think you needed rubber on to polish your knob!!?? ... sounds like overkill to me!!! lol-2.gif
tat2dphreak
Hmmm .... ..... I didn't think you needed rubber on to polish your knob!!?? ... sounds like overkill to me!!!

can't be too careful I suppose...
DanT
Mark, received my package including the new rear targa top hold downs, welting for engine grill, edging for grill, seat release handles...
good looking stuff, now if I just had a car to install it all on dry.gif
I may be getting back to you for some cowl seals and bottom door bulb seals....

thanks again for providing such good parts for our weird little cars biggrin.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 31 2010, 11:20 PM) *

Hmmm .... idea.gif ..... I didn't think you needed rubber on to polish your knob!!?? ... sounds like overkill to me!!! lol-2.gif

Yeah and you should wear the T shirt while polishing your knob. biggrin.gif

I think that comment may be more appreciated if you saw the shirt. I bit obnoxious, but does get your attention.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 2 2010, 01:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 31 2010, 11:20 PM) *

Yeah and you should wear the T shirt while polishing your knob. biggrin.gif

I think that comment may be more appreciated if you saw the shirt. I bit obnoxious, but does get your attention.

Yeah Mark - I really SHOULD be able to see it after that $800+ order - plus you came by my house empty handed to boot! Remember, I still need more rubbers!!!! biggrin.gif

I'm guessing it's fitting a condom over a 914!!?? confused24.gif
av-943.gif
KELTY360
Sending PM
chrispy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 20 2008, 11:45 PM) *

Well, I finally put together a package of all the seals I have here's the list :
Here's the list of what I've got
Lower windshield to dash seal # 914-552-263-10 $24.00
Windshield exterior seal $22 replaces chrome
Outer door seals #914 531 813/4 10 $74
Targa top lower front seal #914-563-319-10 $32.00
Engine seal set of 4 $76.00
Inner door seals #914-531-821/2-10 $32.00
Fender seals "T" type (2) 914-559-155-10 $7.00
Vertical targa seals (2)kit 914-531-143/4-10 $18.00 $36 plugged
Rear targa seal 914-563-077-11 $40.00
Rear Trunk Seal (front) 914-512-317-10 $15.00
Rear Trunk Seal main 914-512-317-10 $32.00
(these are back-ordered until 2/10
)

Front main trunk seal 914-511-901-10 $65.00
front trunk seal (main) with bulkhead $80.00 (both seals)
front blukhead seal only 914-511-902-10 $18
Targa to window seals (2) 914-531-185-10 $38.00
Main targa seal One piece top and sides $179
Lower front targa seal $28 (under main)
Engine decklid seal $26
Outer door to window scrapers 914-531-874-10 $12 a pair
Engine deck lid welting enough for all 3 sections 914-504-105-10 $10
Door handle isolators for both handles $5
Tail light housing to body seal set of 2 - $24/b]

A list of other stuff

Late style plastic end caps for the doors $18 a set Rubber at $22
Seat handle adjusters black $14 each
Please note these are not paper /aluminum hoses or plastic like OEM

These are similar in construction to the flapper to body hoses and will hold up much better

Heater hose set (2) 930-211-622-01 $28.00
Footwell heater hoses 2(high temp silicone w/ steel suport) $56.00
914-572-123-10

Airbox to lower vent (2) 914-571-123-10 $28.00
Defrost to box hoses (2) 914-572-127-10 $36.00

[b]Check with me on availability as I'm only stocking small quantities of these due to high material costs

Early Front bumper tops 914-503-023-10 $335
Early rear bumper tops 914-503-027-10 $295

Set of 50 stainless allen sheet metal screws with washers $18
OEM Style reproduction shifter knob $79
genuine Porsche crush washer for knob -NLA OEM Part $10
Special chrome trim removal tool $16.50

hi, my name is chris and i just won your ebay auction for two rubbrr roof holders.
i would also like to purchase, and combine freight, one, of the $24 lower windshield to dash seals.
please email me with payment instructions. pcpoulsen@aol.com. thanks for making this product, chris
Tom_T
QUOTE(chrispy @ May 3 2010, 07:28 AM) *

hi, my name is chris and i just won your ebay auction for two rubbrr roof holders.
i would also like to purchase, and combine freight, one, of the $24 lower windshield to dash seals.
please email me with payment instructions. pcpoulsen@aol.com. thanks for making this product, chris

welcome.png

Chris - welcome & 1st tip - don't bother with eBay & 914Rubber for these 914 seals, top holders, etc., since Mark gives us better prices here as 914world members. PM or email him first with what you need & he can tell what he has, what's in the pipeline coming soon & prices, etc. for members.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 3 2010, 03:16 PM) *

welcome.png

Chris - welcome & 1st tip - don't bother with eBay & 914Rubber for these 914 seals, top holders, etc., since Mark gives us better prices here as 914world members. PM or email him first with what you need & he can tell what he has, what's in the pipeline coming soon & prices, etc. for members.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif

I actually develop most of my pieces for members here, check my threads for items that are in production. I typically have a good discount for those that step up to support the production, in fact there were a few bumper tops I sold below cost in the beginning, but I had commitments to buy them I honored the price and they got a great deal.
paws4862
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 3 2010, 06:12 PM) *

welcome.png

Good Luck! beerchug.gif

I actually develop most of my pieces for members here, check my threads for items that are in production. I typically have a good discount for those that step up to support the production, in fact there were a few bumper tops I sold below cost in the beginning, but I had commitments to buy them I honored the price and they got a great deal.

paws4862
QUOTE(paws4862 @ May 9 2010, 09:55 AM) *

welcome.png

Good Luck! beerchug.gif

Just checking to see if seals have been shipped and if there is a tracking number?
Money sent on April 28th $189.20
thanks Fred
paws4862
QUOTE(paws4862 @ May 9 2010, 10:01 AM) *

QUOTE(paws4862 @ May 9 2010, 09:55 AM) *

welcome.png

Good Luck! beerchug.gif

Just checking to see if seals have been shipped and if there is a tracking number?
Money sent on April 28th $189.20
thanks Fred

Hi Mikey
I received the seals yesterday and put them in today ,they fit great no problem installing them they were as good quality as any German seal I had bought for my VW’s
Thanks again Fred
Nürburg Nomad
icon_bump.gif Mark, just wanted to mention 914Rubber.com decals are in production. shades.gif
Mike Knox
Hey Mark!!

icon_bump.gif

Here's a list of the seals I need

Inner door seal #914-531-821-10 $32 NEED LEFT ONLY!
Vertical targa seals (2)kit 914-531-143/4-10 $36 plugged L&R NEEDED
Targa to window seals (2) 914-531-185-10 $38 L&R NEEDED
Outer door to window scrapers 914-531-874-10 $6 a pair NEED LEFT ONLY
Door handle isolators for both handles $5 L&R NEEDED
Late style plastic end caps for the doors Rubber set at $22 L&R NEEDED

So can you send me instructions on how to pay you?

THANKS!! biggrin.gif

Mike Knox
Ashland Oregon
DanT
Mark,
PM sent biggrin.gif
smj
Just wanted to say "thank you" for making all these parts available, and for (being part of and) responding to the community. I've been meaning to PM and organize an order for months and months, so I just used the web site to get a first order out of the way. Hopefully things will calm down and I can keep track of your latest developments.

If your t-shirt doesn't say something close to "always use a fresh rubber (seal)" ... well, maybe it should. wink.gif
Mike Knox
Mark, I got all the seals and paraphernalia you sent me, installed. biggrin.gif I even pulled out some perfectly good OEM seals and used the extras you sent me. YOUR PRODUCT IS SO MUCH BETTER!!

I hope to meet you face to face someday. beerchug.gif Until then please accept my profuse thanks and compliments!! smilie_pokal.gif

I would love to have a t-shirt that SMJ suggested.....

Mike Knox
Mikey914
Come on up for the coast run (short for us) I'll buy lunch. Check out the thread in the garage.
charliew
Mark I got the 911 shifter knob and it is nice, Thanks, I was going to bump the thread but I looked and couldn't find it.
Charlie
monkeyboy
Are you still making the door stay straps?
pjhaun
Mark,
Is it possible to make a rubberized GT rear spoiler (duck tail)?

Thank You!!!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, WA.

Mikey914
QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Oct 29 2010, 09:27 AM) *

Are you still making the door stay straps?

Yes they are part of my regular inventory, along with the rollers.
Right here -
http://shop.914rubber.com/product.sc?produ...mp;categoryId=7
Mikey914
QUOTE(pjhaun @ Oct 29 2010, 05:53 PM) *

Mark,
Is it possible to make a rubberized GT rear spoiler (duck tail)?

Thank You!!!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, WA.

I't possible to make just about anything, only a matter of cost. I like where you're going with this (kind of like the 944), but I'm afraid there may not be enough interest in these to manufacture.

You can start a thread to see who's interested, I may be wrong.

Thanks,
Mark
cary
Mark here is a picture of the part I'm looking for.
On the 911 I think its called the window channel.
Mikey914
PM sent. Sorry I don't check this too often, been a little busy.
jcambo7
Hello
Just needing a seal and wondering if you make it. Couldn't find it on your website.
Here is the pic. The seal I need is circled in red.
Click to view attachment
Mikey914
Sorry I don't check in here too often. I do make the part, it's actaully part of the main targa seal. I can sell you a set (left and right) as I make them in pairs if you need just that seal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.