Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COTM: Vote Here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
PeeGreen 914

Well I'd rather put the money in my 914 wink.gif . Then when your car is ready you will be selected biggrin.gif
ericread
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 31 2008, 05:15 PM) *

Well I'd rather put the money in my 914 wink.gif . Then when your car is ready you will be selected biggrin.gif

How very democratic of you. I'd just prefer to buy mine from the Governer... poke.gif shades.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif
iamchappy
I've been paid off....
greenie
I think Mr Chappy should get January & Jon get's the shorter month of February.

Happy New Year! beerchug.gif

( Yeah.. Jon Paid me too)
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Dec 31 2008, 05:34 PM) *

I've been paid off....

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif you're killing me Chappy.
Todd Enlund

I've been paid off....

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Rusty
Damn... I need to get in on this... chairfall.gif
rick 918-S
This is a close race! When is it over? The suspense is killing me. huh.gif
sixnotfour
Sooooo , Orange-Orange-Orange the fast color for 09 ?

Happy New Year
jcambo7
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 31 2008, 02:13 PM) *

Wow. I never thought of that biggrin.gif No, they won't do such thing chair.gif

James only voted because he wants more rides in my car laugh.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif Maybe that or I want to drive it a lot more than 1 time!
icon_bump.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif MDB2.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif
thumb3d.gifdancinnanner.gif
McMark
Voting will end on Friday. Gotta give people who are away on vacation a chance to vote. wink.gif
PeeGreen 914

I've been paid off....

I have to say that I was at dinner last night when I read this and noticed your avitar and burst with laughter. You are too funny beerchug.gif Well, I am feeling you have this wrapped up but this has been one of the closest COTMs yet. No matter what the outcome we do have five great 914s here that I can't wait to see more of. Well, four since I see mine every day laugh.gif
stephenaki
I think Chappy will win and I like both his and Jon's car but I had to vote for #2. The creativity and work that is being done is awe inspiring and gets me itching to strip my car down to bare bones and start designing. Oh, yeah, I guess I gotta actually get my motor done and the car running first. All great cars! beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
confused24.gif Is the voting over yet?
McMark
tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.