Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 + 911 Rear Hubs for 5 Lug Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
strawman
Money (via Paypal) and PM sent. Thanks for helping with this, Paul!
Geoff
BIGKAT_83
Paypal sent.

Thanks again. smilie_pokal.gif
PRS914-6
Charles, Christopher, Robert and Geoffrey, your spacers shipped this AM.

4 sets left.
jimsfolly
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Mar 10 2009, 10:26 AM) *

Charles, Christopher, Robert and Geoffrey, your spacers shipped this AM.

4 sets left.

I'd like to get a set of the spacers.... will send paypal as soon as I can get my account repaired after a hack attack...

thanks,
jim
Richard Casto
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Mar 10 2009, 01:26 PM) *

4 sets left.

Paul,

Payment sent via paypal for one set just a few minutes ago. Just let me know if I am too late for one of the four left.

FYI.. My screen name and my real name are one in the same. wink.gif

Richard
jaxdream
Paul , it seems that I have stirred up some buisness for you . stirthepot.gif I got a set from one of the mtrsports compys not gonna slam them , heck anybody can turn out a off spec product every now and then, just rather disappointed -5.87 mm on one side 5.07 mm on the other - will not use , just gonna put em up , restoking fee 25% not worth return and hassle. Keep em coming !!! piratenanner.gif

Jaxdream
PRS914-6
Richard and James, your spacers were shipped today. My response will be better when ski season is over. smile.gif

Erik, you had wanted 3 sets and Mel wanted one. No payment from either so the last 2 sets available to anyone who needs\wants them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.