Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shoot Out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
A Regional autocross put on by NWRPCA and ORPCA has been arranged at Packwood, WA., August 8 & 9. The plan is to piggy back the 914 Shoot Out on this 2 day event. Mark this on your calendars & bring your "A" game.

Both the OR & NW regions allow non Porsches at their regular events tho it has not been decided if that will be the case here.

We gunna' have some fun........ biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif It's on beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
beer.gif I'm going to have to learn how to drive by then! driving.gif
J P Stein
For those that missed the Shoot Out last year, it was the best time I ever had at a Porsche event....even tho Grant was there. biggrin.gif

Dry camping is available on site. Under the roof in the center foreground is covered parking....but watch for the swallows.
As you can see, there's enuff asphalt for just about anything.....something like 11 acres......decent stuff, too.
BMXerror
A week before the Monterey Historics! BITCHIN'! aktion035.gif I'm gonna need a looonnggg vacation by then!... and probably afterwards too! haha. You guys should fly Jim Burke up there from Riverside Region! He designs AWESOME courses.... The last one of his that I was at had a 1500 foot 'strait' right off the bat. The braver drivers were topping 100 MPH strait into a decreasing radius, 1st gear hairpin! LOVE IT! I'm scared to think what he'd do with THAT much real estate! Either way, I'm saving $ for this one already! driving.gif
Mark D.
CliffBraun
Shit, it's a week before buttonwillow lemons. I hope I can get an understanding internship.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jan 14 2009, 09:31 PM) *

A week before the Monterey Historics! BITCHIN'! aktion035.gif I'm gonna need a looonnggg vacation by then!... and probably afterwards too! haha. You guys should fly Jim Burke up there from Riverside Region! He designs AWESOME courses.... The last one of his that I was at had a 1500 foot 'strait' right off the bat. The braver drivers were topping 100 MPH strait into a decreasing radius, 1st gear hairpin! LOVE IT! I'm scared to think what he'd do with THAT much real estate! Either way, I'm saving $ for this one already! driving.gif
Mark D.

confused24.gif That doesn't sound like a great AX. Sounds more like a drag race with a few turns.
BMXerror
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 14 2009, 09:44 PM) *

confused24.gif That doesn't sound like a great AX. Sounds more like a drag race with a few turns.

Well, maybe not the most fair AX for the low power guys like me, but I want to road race, so it was a ton of fun. 17 turns and runs in the 100 second range on a mile long course! I thought it was cool! biggrin.gif
Mark D.
J P Stein
The course will be set up using SCCA guidelines for top speeds.....maybe a touch more.......65-70mph for the fast guys, also with busy but prolly never below 35mph sections. ...no rest spots & no ABS finish boxes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.