Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kudos to NW 914 Peeps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
First of all thanks to Jon for picking it up from the seller, and Todd Enlund who drove it down to Sac cuddled in blankets and towels, all wrapped up in a tarp...
I think Jamie Rust had a thing or two to do with it as well...

I did not really appreciate what everyone kept saying about this dash until I got it stashed back in the storage area in my basement. It is as beautiful as a new dash board. I am truly thankful for all your help...

If I can ever help... you know what to do.
PeeGreen 914
beerchug.gif Any time Rob. aktion035.gif
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif A little bump to make sure Jamie Rust and Todd Enlund get to see this...

Thanks guys!
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 27 2009, 11:05 PM) *

I did not really appreciate what everyone kept saying about this dash until I got it stashed back in the storage area in my basement. It is as beautiful as a new dash board. I am truly thankful for all your help...

When we opened it up, I was a little disappointed in your reaction. Then when you brought it inside and actually got to see it... piratenanner.gif

It was a good trip. I brought back 5 gallons and two bottles of beer from Moylan's in Novato. Got to talk directly with the brewer, Denise Jones, for a while. I've always liked their beers, and the pub was a great place too. beer.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jan 30 2009, 10:31 AM) *

When we opened it up, I was a little disappointed in your reaction. Then when you brought it inside and actually got to see it... piratenanner.gif

It was a good trip. I brought back 5 gallons and two bottles of beer from Moylan's in Novato. Got to talk directly with the brewer, Denise Jones, for a while. I've always liked their beers, and the pub was a great place too. beer.gif

I only brought the Dash from Jon's to my place. A mere 5 hour drive. Although the only reason I was at Jon's was I bought a MDX for my wife. Jon was a big help picking me up at the airport. Then dropping me off at the dealership. Which was luckily pretty close to Jon's house. Once again the 914 community comes together for a good cause barf.gif

It worked out great for me too! Todd picked up my Scheel seat I bought while he was in Cali! I'm loving it & I haven't even gotten it in my car. Thanks Todd you aktion035.gif

I must admit Rob I spent a few minutes contemplating retrofiting a 240z dash into a 914 happy11.gif
Todd Enlund
Shasta on the way down:

Click to view attachment

Wish I'd have brought my polarizing filter...
mbrown3039

First of all thanks to Jon for picking it up from the seller, and Todd Enlund who drove it down to Sac cuddled in blankets and towels, all wrapped up in a tarp...

Any chance of some pics? This is the first I've heard of this mod....M
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mbrown3039 @ Feb 3 2009, 08:57 PM) *

Any chance of some pics? This is the first I've heard of this mod....M

LOL! It isn't a modification. Besides two 914's and a 911 - I have a 240Z which is under restoration. The dash is for a 240Z and it will be going into a 240Z...

Yesterday, I fired up the 240Z and warmed up her fluids. Yopu once again said "I want to drive that car!" I'm not sure if I am restoring it for her or me!

Thanks again guys!
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 4 2009, 10:54 AM) *

Yesterday, I fired up the 240Z and warmed up her fluids. Yopu once again said "I want to drive that car!" I'm not sure if I am restoring it for her or me!

When I had my 280Z, my wife loved driving it. I think part of the reason was that she enjoyed the gearheads flirting with her.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.