Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodie Bags
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JeffBowlsby
Here is my list of things to include: I will edit this first post as suggestions are made and the list is refined:

* Simple plastic bag to hold everything - Logo-ized?
* Prepaid coupon for the 17-Mile drive admission fee
* Box lunch for the Monterey trip
* Event Rallye Shield or grille badge or...
* Maps for every place we need to be
* Voting ballots for the awards
* 914Club sticker
* A contact list with names and phone numbers
* Donated items from sponsors and parts vendors- business cards, discount coupons, pens
* Prepaid coupon for the 914 BBQ
* WCC 2004 CD(s) - Thanks Jon Watts
* Diagram for individual car placements for the group photo(s)

What else?
VegasRacer
Is the Auto- X going to be a pre-paid item or do we need to add a registration form to the goodie bag? Same for the Swap Meet for people who want to sell stuff.

When the 'twisty tour' was first mentioned I had visions of hitching a ride with somebody. My car (plus a few others I expect) is not street legal. I certainly planned to trailer it to the photo shoot site, but I doubt I can keep up with a pack of Porsches to get it there. I would hate to spend day 1 of the event towing all day after I towing all day on Thursday to get there.

Yes, the cars will be assembled and parked with care at the Car Show. Unless we are very luck, I doubt that there will be a vantage point to take a photo that will show all the cars. (I hope I am wrong) Has anybody checked out the location?

If you are planning a 'sunset shot" make sure to allow enough time for staging the photo. Daylight is a limited resource. A shot of 50+ teeners in the dark would not be very spectacular.

I am not trying to be negative - just looking at our options. smile.gif
rick 918-S
* Simple plastic bag to hold everything - Logo-ized? Yes Who knows a source and we need a cost and minumum order number.

* Prepaid coupon for the 17-Mile drive admission fee I like that idea.

* Box lunch for the Monterey trip This could also be done with a coupon good for like 5 bucks twords the purchase of a meal. There may be an additional out of pocket cost but the restraunt won't have to worry about making change for a bunch of coupon waiving car guys.

* Event Rallye Shield or grille badge or... pens from local businesses, ballots for the car show, etc.

* Maps for every place we need to be If you like the maps I could print the routes with a push pin for rest stops, bathroom breaks, and lunch spots.

* A contact list with names and phone numbers Great Idea! also cell numbers for the tour guides incase someone has a break down, accident, or gets lost.

* Donated items from sponsors and parts vendors- business cards, discount coupons

* Prepaid coupon for the 914 BBQ Someone local needs to find a caterer for pricing

* WCC 2004 CD(s) - Thanks Jon Watts COOL, whats on the ?CD?

* Diagram for individual car placements for the group photo(s) Group photo should have a separate thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.