Ron (951) 751-3584

Glenn (951) 235-7349

Any other requests, please email ...

Ron .... rmeier at rccauto.com

Glenn ... a914luvr at sbcglobal.net
Elliot Cannon
icon_bump.gif
Joe Bob
Is anyone coming from Colorado? I have an engine that needs delivery and the buyer is in Boulder. I would asssume gas money is involved.....
SLITS
Some directions:

From LV ... I-15 to the 215/15 split near San Bernardino. Take I-215 thru San Berdo, past I-10. As you enter Riverside, take the 60 west and get off at the first off ramp. I believe the sign says "Main Street" but the first stop sign is Orange. Make a left .... go to the second stop sign "Spruce" and turn left. Go thru the residential area (2 stop signs) and up over the 91 FRWY (2 signals). Look immediately to your right after the second signal and crossing the RR Tracks. A sign should say Kansas Ave. Turn right, at the stop sign turn right again. At the next stop sign turn Left ... you are on Kansas at our front gate ... continue down Kansas till you see the open gate on your right.

From Palm Springs, AZ, etc .... I-10 or I-60 West (they split in Beaumont). If -10 continue to the 215 and turn South towards the Beaches and follow the above directions. If you come in the 60, it will join I-215 in Moreno Valley ... come down the hill, past UCR to the Blaine/3rd Street exit. Get off and turn left (3rd Street). Come down approximately 2 signals (Kansas Ave) and turn right (Howard's Liquor is on the Left hand far corner and Budget Transmission is on the far Right Corner). Cross the RR tracks and look immediately to your left for the open gate.

From the Beach: 91 Frwy to Riverside .... just before the 60 Frwy you will see "Spruce Street" Exit. Get off and at the signal (on top of the bridge) turn right. Go thru the next signal, cross the RR tracks and follow the instuction to go around the Howard Industries Building (shown in the first paragraph)

For those of you coming from up North or the SF Valley.. You can follow the 10, 60 or 210 out. If the 210 follow the instructions for LV ... come down the 215, etc. If the 10 .... do the same, take the 215 South. If you decide to jump the 15 to the 60, you can do that too. If you come in the 60, get off on Main Street, turn right and go to the first signal (Spruce Street) and follow the directions given for LV once you are on Spruce.

If these directions are confusing ... we have phone numbers posted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.