Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: University of Ninefourteen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
dlo914
First hooded sweaters will be off the press on Wednesday!!!
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif
AvalonFal
QUOTE(Zardozz @ Feb 21 2009, 10:50 AM) If you're going to insist on the roman numerals ya gotta do it right. CMXIV

Wouldn't that would read as "nine hundred fourteen", not nine fourteen.
cvoros
I'd be interested. Dont think colors matter to me too much, but live in TX so something other than a hoodie might be more inticing at the moment (starting to warm up down here). Might still order a hoodie for next winter though! smile.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(cvoros @ Feb 25 2009, 09:28 PM) *

I'd be interested. Dont think colors matter to me too much, but live in TX so something other than a hoodie might be more inticing at the moment (starting to warm up down here). Might still order a hoodie for next winter though! smile.gif

we can print you up a cool t-shirt with the same design if you like
dlo914
Here we go guys! I dropped by the shop today and Jaime's guys were packaging the sweaters to be shipped out today and last but not least here's a picture of the actual sweater: biggrin.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Also i brought over a few shirts for them to experiment the University design onto a t-shirt. Here's a few pictures:

IPB Image
IPB Image

Also had them experiment on a dark gray Nike hoodie i had lying around the house and here's the outcome:
IPB Image
IPB Image

What do you guys think of the T-Shirt and gray hoodie? Should we also do a run of the T-shirts?

Also for those wanting to order up a sweater please order on this site:
http://emgmerch.com/business/ninefourteen.html
dlo914
Bump.
G e o r g e
Shouldn't this go into the Member vendors section now?
dinomium
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 4 2009, 10:38 PM) *

QUOTE(dlo914 @ Feb 4 2009, 10:18 PM) *

More..more ideas.

I'm a university dropout ...

idea.gif Andy

I am a drop out,
fall back in
drop out
now back in
rinse and repeat!

Kool idea for the jerseys.
dlo914
Could i get an admin to move this thread to the Member's Vender Section? Thanks =)
bfrymire
Just received my order! Looks great and thanks.

-- brett
RiqueMar
My Dad just got his last night, and he really dug it!
dlo914
Welcome guys! smile.gif
dlo914
Anyone else receive their sweatshirt(s) in the mail?
charliew
I would be interested in a coupla tee shirts to match the hoodie.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Mar 3 2009, 07:41 PM) *

Anyone else receive their sweatshirt(s) in the mail?

aktion035.gif
Sleepin
Still waiting....but of course it has been in the 70's...so not sweatshirt weather... wink.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(charliew @ Mar 3 2009, 09:00 PM) *

I would be interested in a coupla tee shirts to match the hoodie.

I can get that arranged. Will let you know ASAP when the University T-shirts are added onto the order site.

Also, those that have received their shirts, could ya take a pic of yourself rockin' the shirt? Thanks! aktion035.gif
914junkie
Just got mine today, love it! Thanx man! biggrin.gif Now I want a "Got 914" T shirt! piratenanner.gif
Sleepin
Whoever makes the shirt for the got 914? tee has something going with that blend. It is the softest shirt I own I think! biggrin.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(914junkie @ Mar 3 2009, 10:20 PM) *

Just got mine today, love it! Thanx man! biggrin.gif Now I want a "Got 914" T shirt! piratenanner.gif

That can be made possible here: http://emgmerch.com/business/ninefourteen.html biggrin.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 3 2009, 10:38 PM) *

Whoever makes the shirt for the got 914? tee has something going with that blend. It is the softest shirt I own I think! biggrin.gif

My Uncle over in China, sourced the material and had his shop crank out the shirts and printed. But hard times hit and he's no longer in the clothing business. I agree i love the feel of that shirt!
dlo914
Anyone else receive their sweatshirts in mail recently?
Dr Evil
Got mine smile.gif thumb3d.gif
southernmost914
Got it! aktion035.gif

Steve
FourBlades

I got mine. They are very high quality hoodies and printing jobs.

Can you colors other than black?

John
PanelBilly
Wore mine to work today. Looks good.
Thanks
dlo914
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Mar 6 2009, 01:25 PM) *

I got mine. They are very high quality hoodies and printing jobs.

Can you colors other than black?

John

Hmm...for those questions you can direct them to Jaime @ EMG Merch. His email is jaime@edifixmediagroup.com. Tell him you want the sweater in a different color and i think he can crank something out.
dlo914
Cool! Yeah i made sure the sweaters were a good quality and weight. So any interest in a T-shirt version?

Funny thing i just realized, i don't have a sweater of my own. I only had them print onto a dark gray hooded sweater i had lying around the house. O wells.

Throw a picture of you guys rocking the sweatshirt, it'll make good publicity. Thanks guys for your support!
BKLA
Glad someone is getting theirs.... Still waiting for the two I ordered ... sad.gif was hoping to get them for a birthday last weekend, and was told they had shipped and would be here last thursday. No tracking number or other shipping info provided in a response email. Tried calling the number listing on the website, and kept getting disconnected. Finally got through and left a message.

I am not getting a warm fuzzy on this....
oldschool
QUOTE(BKLA @ Mar 6 2009, 04:17 PM) *

Glad someone is getting theirs.... Still waiting for the two I ordered ... sad.gif was hoping to get them for a birthday last weekend, and was told they had shipped and would be here last thursday. No tracking number or other shipping info provided in a response email. Tried calling the number listing on the website, and kept getting disconnected. Finally got through and left a message.

Brett I just spoke to my office and they said it was shipped out usps
...........I guess you talk with them also....let me know if you have any more qustion.
BKLA
QUOTE(oldschool @ Mar 6 2009, 04:56 PM) *

QUOTE(BKLA @ Mar 6 2009, 04:17 PM) *

Brett I just spoke to my office and they said it was shipped out usps
...........I guess you talk with them also....let me know if you have any more qustion.

Yep - called again right after the post. (found a different number on your email) and talked with two very nice people. Found out however, that they didn't ship until the 5th, and not the 26th as I was previously told (and emailed).

Just disappointed that the email regarding my purchase didn't match reality...
dlo914
Has everyone received their sweatshirts? If no please inform me so i can find out what the hold up is.
craig downs
Will you be bringing some sweat shirts to Ron's swap meet?
BKLA
Mine finally came today. Nice sweatshirts.
oldschool
QUOTE(BKLA @ Mar 11 2009, 09:45 PM) *

Mine finally came today. Nice sweatshirts.

cool man thanks for your patience. aktion035.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(craig downs @ Mar 11 2009, 09:10 PM) *

Yup! Right oldschool?
oldschool
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Mar 11 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Yup! Right oldschool?

sure/ how about some t-shirt?
dlo914
QUOTE(oldschool @ Mar 11 2009, 10:12 PM) *

Yup! Right oldschool?

I was thinking about the GOT 914? t-shirt and a t-shirt version of the sweater. Call me lets discuss this over the phone.
oldschool
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Mar 11 2009, 10:23 PM) *

QUOTE(oldschool @ Mar 11 2009, 10:12 PM) *

Yup! Right oldschool?

I was thinking about the GOT 914? t-shirt and a t-shirt version of the sweater. Call me lets discuss this over the phone.

you call me. I have your # at the office. confused24.gif
stephenaki
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Mar 11 2009, 03:30 PM) *

Has everyone received their sweatshirts? If no please inform me so i can find out what the hold up is.

Ich habe keine pullover! Not too worried about it but no, I haven't gotten mine yet either.
dlo914
QUOTE(stephenaki @ Mar 12 2009, 12:58 AM) *

Ich habe keine pullover! Not too worried about it but no, I haven't gotten mine yet either.

I'll look into it tomorrow, which is today since it's 2:40AM PST. dry.gif
stephenaki
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Mar 12 2009, 01:42 AM) *

QUOTE(stephenaki @ Mar 12 2009, 12:58 AM) *

I'll look into it tomorrow, which is today since it's 2:40AM PST. dry.gif

Uhh, shouldn't you be sleeping?
charliew
I haven't got my hoodie yet and it isn't a big deal as it will be warm soon here. I couldn't find a way to order a tee with the same info on it. I also would like a tee in large.
dlo914
So i got this purchase tally sheet yesterday, lets mark off those that have received their sweatshirts, and for those that haven't i'll look into it:
IPB Image
Did i miss anyone? Also who are the following actual name's: Panelbilly and 914junkie? Also Eric Lowe, have you received yours?
stephenaki
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Mar 12 2009, 10:19 AM) *

So i got this purchase tally sheet yesterday, lets mark off those that have received their sweatshirts, and for those that haven't i'll look into it:
IPB Image
Did i miss anyone? Also who are the following actual name's: Panelbilly and 914junkie? Also Eric Lowe, have you received yours?

Can't see the image at work so don't know if I'm on the tally sheet but I still haven't got anything. It was ordered on 18 Feb; let me know if you need the email confirmation I got.
dlo914
I just PM'd Oldschool (Jaime) he should reply back with a status on your order. Very sorry about the delay. =/
charliew
I think if the price is right I am interested in a coupla tee's in black with the same thing on them.
914junkie
Got my "University of 914" hoodie a while back, "Got 914" T as well, Thanx again! biggrin.gif Paul Simons / 914junkie
dlo914
QUOTE(914junkie @ Mar 31 2009, 08:26 PM) *

Got my "University of 914" hoodie a while back, "Got 914" T as well, Thanx again! biggrin.gif Paul Simons / 914junkie

Welcome! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.