Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wiring question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
I'm working on thinning out the wires that I don't need.

I've got the MS-II that will control both my fuel injection and spark, and turn my fuel pump on and off.

What wires are along the top of the center tunnel that I can remove? What wires are all in that bundle?

I figure if I can thin some wires out, I can make enough room to run my new harness through that hole in the firewall. (I don't want to make any new holes in my car?)
Joe Owensby
I think you will still need most of the wires. These include power supply to the fron t of the car, wires to the lights on the rear of the car, power to energize the relay that did power the FI control (you may not need this one), and rear heater blower wire going to the switch on the tunnel. You may still have some wires that go to the passenger seat and the seat buckles. These are not needed. JoeO
Joe Owensby
I forgot to mention that you will still need the wires going to the gauges, assuming you have gauges.
SirAndy
QUOTE(RJMII @ Feb 15 2009, 05:20 PM) *

What wires are along the top of the center tunnel that I can remove? What wires are all in that bundle?

Unfortunately, there's really nothing related to the stock fuel injection in that main loop ...

shades.gif Andy
degreeoff
sawzall-smiley.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Feb 16 2009, 07:18 PM) *

sawzall-smiley.gif

I suppose there isn't a drill icon? LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.