Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JP's 914 Event
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
zehrschnell914
Thanks JP for hosting such a great get-together. It was incredible to see so many running 914s in one place!!

Please thank your wife for the excellent eats!

Tom, your car is incredible! I am definitely inspired now. I have never seen such a clean daily driver. smilie_flagge6.gif

Mike
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Dave and family,enjoy the van. The club members who helped in this project Please take a bow. We all have done ourselfs proud. What a great group of people . I am proud to have helped,and proud to be a part of this very special Group.
Barber Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
Targa
I want to thank JP and Jane for hosting this wonderful occassion! It was a true pleasure to be there and meet everyone. I felt right at home the whole time. I can't wait to go back. driving.gif

V
Bruce Allert
Hey Varick (hope I'm spell'n it right!) Glad to have met & shared a Fat Tire wit'cha beer.gif I wanted to go down & see yer Lincoln. I love that year & some others too, looked like a great ride especially if yer spending 10 hrs. in it. Do come up again.

...........b
Korijo
Finally home from the funeral. Was rough... RIP Mimi sad.gif

On a much, much happier note, The Van™ Kicks Ass !! Great power, for a 5 cylinder van. Sweet throaty sound from the Flow-miester. Brad described it perfectly as "... a small frieght train". Best of all, it is extremely easy loading the car, and me, in/out. ... sigh... THANK YOU, BRAD beerchug.gif

Great pics of the event, everyone. Perfect day for the festivities, huh ? THANKS JP pray.gif

My wife and I figuring out a special way to say THANKS to everyone. A nice write up, for starters... Also tryin' to convince the wife that the best Personalized plate is 914CLUB smilie_pokal.gif .

I am also looking into having car badges made w00t.gif

tired...
VegasRacer
It works for me.
Targa
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Feb 24 2004, 06:15 PM)
Hey Varick (hope I'm spell'n it right!) Glad to have met & shared a Fat Tire wit'cha beer.gif I wanted to go down & see yer Lincoln. I love that year & some others too, looked like a great ride especially if yer spending 10 hrs. in it. Do come up again.

...........b

Thanks Bruce. The Lincoln Mark VII LSC(F.B.I. Mobile) is one of the last great american cars made. Right before Brad, Lyrissa and I made it to Lake Shasta the front right airbag (Air Suspension) gave out. I swore to Brad that it was due to the cold weather. So we stopped and shut off the air compressor to even out the ride and go into Low-Rider mode. Man was the ride horrible after that! The next day I turned the compressor back on and the shock was fine (in Cal. weather). I called Brad and told him the car made History to be the first Ford to fix itself lol3.gif

Varik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.