Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - sandwhich oil cooler adaptors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS- I have two sandwhich oil cooler adaptors. #1 is like the one in this link that reatils for $37.95 on Pelican Pelican Adaptor I'm asking $25 shipped to your door since it is used.

#2 is also like the one in this link that retails for $119.95 on Pelican Pelican Adpator #2 I'm asking $80 shipped to your door since it is also used.

Pics of #1
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Pics of #2
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
Last two pics of #2
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 16 2009, 09:31 PM) *

I like #2 drunk.gif and have been toying with the idea, could you tell me the clearance? how far does it drop the filter?? So tight for space there.. I mean do i have to shift the engine around to make room?? or just when i changed the filter?? confused24.gif
toon1
PM sent for #1
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(perrin1097 @ Feb 17 2009, 07:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 16 2009, 09:31 PM) *

Last two pics of #2

I like #2 drunk.gif and have been toying with the idea, could you tell me the clearance? how far does it drop the filter?? So tight for space there.. I mean do i have to shift the engine around to make room?? or just when i changed the filter?? confused24.gif

The adaptor is 1 3/8 inches thick. I know you can get a short oil filter that will keep everything (overall lenght) the same. I don't have the part number here. Even if you don't use the short filter the regular filter will not hang below the bottom of the engine. You will have to do some careful routing of oil lines to keep them away from the heat exchangers, but that is it.
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif

#1 is pending payment (I think)

#2 still available
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.