Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Bruce's Replated parts galore! UPDATED 3/6/09
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Here is some of the parts I have had chemically stripped and replated in zinc. If you don't see something hear, PM me as I probably have it. Shipping is 5 dollars. orders over $50 get FREE SHIPPING! Also, I will buy back your used hardware. I can not offer that much for it as I am keeping the selling prices as low as I can.

Available quantities updated 3/6/09
New parts added.

Front trunk upper latches $25 each.
IPB Image
IPB Image

Two pair of inner door latches $50 per pair or $30 each.
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
Emergency brake ratchet part $10 each one available

IPB Image

Stub Axle castle nuts $25 per pair.
IPB Image

Emergency brake cable, equalizer cable, and bracket $30 each
Three available. Bottom clip not included.
IPB Image

IPB Image
More getting plated SOLD OUT
1.7, 1.8, 2.0 Fuel Injector rails. 2 pair Available $15

IPB Image
SOLD OUT Getting more plated
Complete set of CV hardware. 1 sets available. $25 a set

IPB Image
Small Air Box Clips, $2.50 each

IPB Image
Rear Trailing arm shims to set rear camber. set of two 2mm, two 4mm. $25 set, 1 set available. Many 4 mm shims available

IPB Image
Sold out of latches with new bushings. I have good used bushings and will have new bushings in one week.
Taking orders
Rebuilt upper rear trunk latches with new Delrin bushings. $25 each.

IPB Image
Temporally sold out.
Complete set of rear transmission hardware. 1 set available $25 dollars a set

IPB Image
Getting more palted
Taking orders
Front strut mounting hardware.1 set needed per car. $10 without bolts. several sets available w
UPDATE! more parts!

IPB Image
Front Trunk lower latch. 2 Different styles. I believe the one on the right is from early years and correct for a 6. $25 each.

IPB Image
Engine Lid Latch. $15 each.

IPB Image
Tranny Plate. $25. Only one available.

IPB Image
SOLD
Tortion bar adjusters/caps. $20 per pair.[/s]

IPB Image
NLA Gas Tank Strap hardware. $15 No straps sorry.

IPB Image
Front Headlight hardware plates. $7.50 per pair. Only silver available.

IPB Image
Pedal Board Rubber stop holder. $10 each.

IPB Image
from Left to right, Brake reservoir strap, $15, 70-74 Fuel pump bracket $10, Fan mounted coil straps $10. several coil straps available.

IPB Image
Spare Tire hold down hardware. $11 for the set. There sets available.

IPB Image
Heater blower clamps for engine compartment fan $10

IPB Image

SOLD
Fuel injector hold downs. $15 for a set of four. One is plated in flat zinc the others are bright zinc.
IPB Image
S branch brackets. No gaskets. $5 each.

IPB Image
IPB Image
Traling arm L shaped thingies. $5 per pair Three gold three silver.

IPB Image
Brake reservior strap. $15. Near perfect. Silver

IPB Image
Ball joint retainer clips $15 per pair

Reasonable offers accepted on package deals.

Preferred payment method is Paypal to BDStone914@aol.com.
Checks accepted to
Bruce Stone
11276 Ramway Rd
Riverside CA 92505

Combined shipping for US will be just $5 dollars. Shipping at cost to others countries.
25% discount and free shipping on orders over $100.
koozy
Them are some might fine looking parts, Bruce.
jesiv
Bruce,

Front strut mounting hardware. 2 sets available. $15 set complete $10 without bolts. several sets available without bolts.

Do I need one or two sets to do the front?

Regards,

James
bdstone914
QUOTE(jesiv @ Feb 20 2009, 06:54 AM) *

Bruce,

Front strut mounting hardware. 2 sets available. $15 set complete $10 without bolts. several sets available without bolts.

Do I need one or two sets to do the front?

Regards,

James

One set as pictured to do one car.

Bruce
jeeperjohn56
Hey Bruce, I'll take a set of the strut mounting with bolts. also the trans mounts, would that be $5.00 sh for both? will send paypal John driving.gif
JRust
I'll take one set of 2.0 FI rails
One set of the CV hardware.
One set of the upper front strut mounts with Bolts!
How do you want the $55 ? Paypal or check in the mail?
bdstone914
UPDATE! more parts!
jesiv
Bruce,

I'll take the Front strut mounting hardware.1 set needed per car. $15 set complete

Regards,

James
biosurfer1
any chance you have the engine bar (sideshift) mounting hardware that goes through the suspension ears?
Heeltoe914
Bring up a box of stuff when you get the cluster done. Looks great as always.
Rob914
Bruce,

I will take a set of the rear trailing arm shims and the gas tank strap hardware.

I am also interested in a set of fuel injector rails. From the picture it appears that the two sets you have may be different. If they are different, do you have a set that originally came with a 1971 1.7? Please let me know and I will send payment.

Thanks,
Rob
bdstone914
QUOTE(Rob914 @ Feb 21 2009, 05:02 AM) *

Bruce,

I will take a set of the rear trailing arm shims and the gas tank strap hardware.

I am also interested in a set of fuel injector rails. From the picture it appears that the two sets you have may be different. If they are different, do you have a set that originally came with a 1971 1.7? Please let me know and I will send payment.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob,

The FI rails are the same for all years. The two pairs pictured are the same but positioned differently. I am posting a picture of the gas tank hold down which are $15.
Bruce
Nor.Cal.914
Is the spare tire hold down and the clutch pedal rubber stop holder still available? Does the pedal stop come with the rubber in it? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris
bdstone914
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Feb 21 2009, 11:22 AM) *

Is the spare tire hold down and the clutch pedal rubber stop holder still available? Does the pedal stop come with the rubber in it? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris

Yes I still have those parts. I may have a rubber stop that I can include. I have several spare tire hold down plates.
I will be away from the computer for most of the day.
Call if if you want to discuss
cell (nine five one) - 536-7478
Nor.Cal.914
I will take a spare tire hold down set and if you have a good piece of rubber for the pedal stop, I will take one of those as well. Is shipping $5 for everything? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris
harlenl
Hey Bruce, sent you a PM for a trunk latch
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 19 2009, 10:37 PM) *

Availability updated 3/8/09
I have six more rear upper trunk latches with new Delrin bushings
Priority goes to those you request them previously.
IPB Image

Here is some of the parts I have had chemically stripped and replated in zinc. If you dont see something hear, PM me as I probably have it. Shipping is 5 dollars. orders over $50 get FREE SHIPPING! Also, I will update this thread with more and more parts so check back soon!

Rear Trailing arm shims to set rear camber. set of two 2mm, two 4mm. $4 each, 5 2mm, 16 4mm shims
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3125/dscf0865.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3125/dscf0865.jpg

Emergency brake ratchet part $10 each two available

IPB Image

Stub Axle castle nuts $25 per pair.
IPB Image

Emergency brake cable, equalizer cable, and bracket $30 each
Three available. Bottom clip not included.
IPB Image

IPB Image
SOLD OUT
1.7, 1.8, 2.0 Fuel Injector rails. 2 pair Available $15

IPB Image
SOLD OUT
Complete set of CV hardware. 2 sets available. $25 a set

IPB Image
Small Air Box Clips, $2.50 each

IPB Image

IPB Image
No sets with bolts available.
Front strut mounting hardware.1 set needed per car. $10 without bolts. several sets available w
UPDATE! more parts!

IPB Image
Front Trunk lower latch. 2 Different styles. I believe the one on the right is from early years and correct for a 6. $25 each.

IPB Image
Engine Lid Latch. $15 each.

IPB Image
Tranny Plate. $25. Only one available.

IPB Image
SOLD
Tortion bar adjusters/caps. $20 per pair.[/s]

IPB Image
NLA Gas Tank Strap hardware. $15 No straps sorry.

IPB Image
Front Headlight hardware plates. $7.50 per pair. Only silver available.

IPB Image
Pedal Board Rubber stop holder. $10 each.

IPB Image
from Left to right, Brake reservoir strap, $15, 70-74 Fuel pump bracket $10, Fan mounted coil straps $10. several coil straps available.

IPB Image
Spare Tire hold down hardware. $11 for the set. There sets available.

IPB Image
Heater blower clamps for engine compartment fan $10

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
Traling arm L shaped thingies. $5 per pair Three gold three silver. free shipping if other parts are bought.

IPB Image
Brake reservior strap. $15. Near perfect. Silver pictured also have a gold one in same condition

IPB Image
Ball joint retainer clips $15 per pair

Reasonable offers accepted on package deals.

Preferred payment method is Paypal to BDStone914@aol.com.

Combined shipping for US will be just $5 dollars. Shipping at cost to others countries.
25% discount and free shipping on orders over $100.

Bump - more parts added
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif

Bruce usually attends the G & R swapmeet each year in April; his inventory is worth looking at when rebuilding or just upgrading parts on a 914.
bdstone914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 24 2009, 05:12 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Bruce usually attends the G & R swapmeet each year in April; his inventory is worth looking at when rebuilding or just upgrading parts on a 914.

To all those in SoCal that may not be aware of it there is a Porsche swap meet March 8 8AM at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim. I do have lots of parts and can bring requested parts there for pickup.

Bruce
Bucci
Hello Bruce,

I will take the rear transmission hardware and please bring it to the swap in Anaheim, Ca.....

Best Marc
619-726-9012
watsonrx13
Bruce, PM sent yesterday.... smile.gif

-- Rob
bdstone914
Bump and update for March
I will be at the March 8 swap meet at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim and can bring parts there for pickup. I am taking more part in this week and hop to have them back for the swap meet. If you do not see what you need ask me. I have tone of parts for 914's and have 8 parts cars
zonedoubt
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 19 2009, 10:37 PM) *

Sold out of latches with new bushings. I have good used bushings and will have new bushings in one week.
Taking orders

You making your own new bushings?
bdstone914
Bumpo for new parts added. I will b at the Porsche swap meet March 8 at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim CA with all of the plated part and more. I have tons of 914 parts and 9 parts cars. Contact me with any requests.

johnnie5
icon_bump.gif I bought L & R door strikes and a upper rear trunk post/latch.... Awesome work Bruce, thanks! beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.