Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Door handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
craigvwdude
Hello!
Just got my first 914 and it's somewhat of a project. It's a 1973.
One thing i need is a drivers outside door handle. If anyone has one for sale please let me know!
Thanks!
Craig
hwgunner
If the door hjandle looks OK but wont open the door from the outside, check and see if the problem is just the plastic cam. It is easy to replace and much cheaper than the whole door handle. Check out htis thread, you can do it yourself.

http://www.914world.com/specs/rekey.php

jonathan
craigvwdude
Thanks for the reply jonathan!
I need the whole handle. My car doesn't have one at all!

Craig
Gint
welcome.png So this is a WTB ad then. I'll you'll want to put that in the title next time. I got this one.
dbgriffith75
welcome.png

I've got a handle. I might be able to have pics for you today but it will most likely be tomorrow.
craigvwdude
Thanks for the welcome fellas!
Sorry about the WTB. New to the forum stuff! smile.gif
Yes, i'd love to see a pic of the handle. And let me know what you want for it.
Thanks!
Craig
Lavanaut
I have a matched set (keyed the same) available, pics here -- server offline, PM me for pics please.

Reid bye1.gif
dbgriffith75
Hey Craig- you should probably just see what Lavanaut has to offer you- I've never taken one of these handles off before and I didn't have time to get it removed. Unfortunately I can't make it to the car again until this weekend.

Sorry for holding you up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.