Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original Complaint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stevel8
I am an unbiased party. I do not own a 914 nor do I own a Porsche. I am a friend of the guy that made the original post. After 10 pages of absolute dribble, let's review the case:

Johnny orders an item from AA (a form fitted fabric dash cover). The day he places his order on-line there is a 20% off sale. Johnny gets an order confirmation. Then AA charges Johnny's CC for the sale of a fuzzy dash. Johnny doesn't get his order. Johnny calls AA to find out if his order has shipped and instead he discovers that his item is not in stock and that his order is canceled.

I like to judge favorably. I would like to say that Johnny didn't get ripped off, but the reality is Johnny was taken advantage of. I would like to give the benefit of doubt to AA and say this was not done on purpose, but was the result of a business not running 100%. The purpose of these forums is to alert customers to bogus business transactions. What I have learned from this thread is if I want to order a product from AA, I can not trust their e-mail confirmation. Instead, I need to be proactive and call them to see the status of my order. Even better, I wouldn't place the order over the internet, I would do it by phone. To reiterate what other people have posted, this had nothing to do with a 20% sale, it had to do with charging a customer for a product that the customer would never receive. By itself, that sounds a bit shady, wouldn't you agree?

Regarding the "I am King" comment, I happen to love humility and hate arrogance. To each his own. However, you are not going to win friends and influence people by bragging you are king. I am afraid that George opened himself for criticism by putting that out there. Conedodger, if you are going to stick up for George and say he was just kidding, you should change your name to buttlicker.

Lastly, I believe you all have way too much time on your hands. Go and enjoy this beautiful Sunday.

SirAndy
Closed and banned ...

Calling members "Buttlicker" is not a welcome introduction ...
bye1.gif Andy
McMark
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 1 2009, 02:18 PM) *

Closed and banned ...

Calling members "Buttlicker" is not a welcome introduction ...
bye1.gif Andy

agree.gif Name-calling is not okay, and when you're new it's really really not okay. Some people will never learn that you can have the most intelligent argument in the world, but if you throw in a elementary school comment like 'buttlicker' and you've just lost any credibility you might have had. rolleyes.gif Sheesh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.