Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OH MY GOD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
6freak
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 12:31 AM) *

Anyone interested in a group buy on fuzzy dashboard covers before I go to bed? lol-2.gif

No on the fuzzy stuff (dash boards anyway)....WILL SOME ONE TELL ME JUST WHAT IS AN ASSHAT..i have no idea but it makes me laugh when i hear it
SLITS
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 6 2009, 06:09 AM) *

Anyone interested in a group buy on fuzzy dashboard covers before I go to bed? lol-2.gif

No on the fuzzy stuff (dash boards anyway)....WILL SOME ONE TELL ME JUST WHAT IS AN ASSHAT..i have no idea but it makes me laugh when i hear it

Asshat = hemorroid pillow

Asshat = pair of brown lips

Asshat = dunce hat

Take your choice or make up your own.

I am offended greatly. finger.gif
Sleepin
SLITS.... the thought of a hemorrhoid pillow is an anatomical analogy offends me deeply, but somehow externally! wavey.gif laugh.gif
PanelBilly
Hey, I was wondering what size wheels I could fit under the flairers? And is that place Restoration Design still in business?

Just thought I'd turn back the clock
Solo914
bye1.gif oh oh. Can I be banned too?

Asshat

1. One whose head is so far up their rear end it could pass for a hat; used to describe a person who is stubborn, cruel, or otherwise unpleasant to be around.
Leave 'em alone, asshat! or ship my fuzzy dash asshat

2. A general term for someone who carries out actions with such stupidity that they might as well wear their ass as a hat.
Pete begins looking for his sunglasses, unknowing to the fact that they are on his head. He asks Ed where his glasses are. Ed takes them off his head saying, "You are such a fuching ass-hat."

3. A term to be used in lieu of asshole, dickwad, etcetera. Generally used in regards to a friend of yours, but it can also be aplied to stangers when extreem ass-hattery is being carried out.
Damn, Bush/Obama is such an ass-hat.

Kyle
johnnie5

What a great idea! I actually found a company who sells these with EXCELLENT customer service/satisfaction. Just let me know if you would like thier name, Butt - Licker, um... I mean Cone - Dodger.

Awwww.... I guess I'm being an Asshat! lol-2.gif

Uh - oh.... I'm not going to be banned, am I? av-943.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Mar 6 2009, 09:43 AM) *

I'm not going to be banned, am I?

And just to add to the silly-ness, somebody actually offered me $50.00 to ban Rob (aka ConeDodger) ...

I told him if he added two zeros to his offer, we'd have a deal!
Maybe someone wants to start a collection thread?
biggrin.gif Andy
ConeDodger

What a great idea! I actually found a company who sells these with EXCELLENT customer service/satisfaction. Just let me know if you would like thier name, Butt - Licker, um... I mean Cone - Dodger.

Awwww.... I guess I'm being an Asshat! lol-2.gif

Uh -oh.... I'm not going to be banned, am I? av-943.gif

Oh! You have hurt me deeply. sad.gif NOT!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 6 2009, 10:00 AM) *

And just to add to the silly-ness, somebody actually offered me $50.00 to ban Rob (aka ConeDodger) ...

biggrin.gif Andy

I will split it with you!
Solo914
BANNED...

(moderator)
ConeDodger

biggrin.gif Andy

Where is Mr. Baker when you need him? Now he would contribute to a fund like that!
messix
av-943.gif av-943.gif this thread has gone sooo sideways av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Sleepin
Just sideways? Where is the fun in that?
RJMII
sideways like an asshat 16 yr old trying to copy Ken Block's driving style...

http://www.kenblockracing.com/#home (in case you don't know Ken Block)

(EDIT: forgot to use the word 'asshat')
ConeDodger
I think this thread did one and a half spins and killed it's motor... Anyone want to try and restart it?

Oh wait! I will! With that plumbing intruding into the driver side of the rear trunk can you still take the targa off and store it?
messix
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 11:08 AM) *

I think this thread did one and a half spins and killed it's motor... Anyone want to try and restart it?

Oh wait! I will! With that plumbing intruding into the driver side of the rear trunk can you still take the targa off and store it?

you forgot to use the word "asshat" in the post, asshat! happy11.gif av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 6 2009, 11:23 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 11:08 AM) *

you forgot to use the word "asshat" in the post, asshat! happy11.gif av-943.gif

Yup! I think this thread might have broken a tie rod during that spin... Time to put it down.
PeeGreen 914
WOW, I was just laughing my ass off reading this thread. This is funny. This all started because of bumper tits? av-943.gif lol-2.gif

Now someone wants Rob banned? Do they even know who any of us are? laugh.gif poke.gif

Can I be an asshat too confused24.gif My wife says I am huh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 6 2009, 11:25 AM) *

WOW, I was just laughing my ass off reading this thread. This is funny. This all started because of bumper tits? av-943.gif lol-2.gif

Now someone wants Rob banned? Do they even know who any of us are? laugh.gif poke.gif

Jon,
I am sure she means that in the most loving way... Yopu just said to me as she went out the door for an appointment "Hey! ASSHAT! Get off the internet and do our taxes!"
736conver
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 6 2009, 11:25 AM) *

Jon,
I am sure she means that in the most loving way... Yopu just said to me as she went out the door for an appointment "Hey! ASSHAT! Get off the internet and do our taxes!"

LOL I just got yelled at this morning for dragging my feet on the taxes.
SirAndy
QUOTE(736conver @ Mar 6 2009, 11:32 AM) *

+1 huh.gif

And i thought dating was supposed to be fun!
confused24.gif Andy
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 6 2009, 11:35 AM) *

QUOTE(736conver @ Mar 6 2009, 11:32 AM) *

+1 huh.gif

And i thought dating was supposed to be fun!
confused24.gif Andy

Fun confused24.gif nobody told me that happy11.gif
ConeDodger

biggrin.gif Andy

Oh damn! Yopu just called home and I told her I had a price on my head. She asked how much and I told her $5000 gets me banned. She said to tell Andy she will contribute $100 but she wants to go clubbing with him and his girlfriend... w00t.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mbrown3039 @ Mar 5 2009, 10:58 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 5 2009, 10:25 PM) *

I am not sure which of you guys upset poor Mr MBrown with your reference to Melba's assets but he is busy behind the scenes defending her honor. He seems to think it was me but frankly, this is my first post to this thread. I have no interest in anything V8 or Renegade for that matter so his PM to me defending Ms. Toast's honor was my first trigger to even look at this thread.

It appears that it might have been Eric (Sleepin) from Grand Junction. Eric can you apologize to Mr. Brown. Melba can take care of herself and would fire you up all on her own if she was offended. Who knows, she might yet. But at any rate, I don't appreciate this asshat calling me out for something I had nothing whatsoever to do with...

There is your apology Mike... Next time, check your facts well.

Unfortunately it appears there is no easy way of knowing the difference between receiving a PM and receiving a CC (Carbon Copy) of a PM.

For those of you who need some additional drama -- and since Rob brought it up here, not me -- I posted a question (on another thread) to SirAndy asking him why he banned someone for calling Rob a "buttlicker" but the people who were making comments (innapropriate and in poor taste, IMO) about Toast weren't even reprimanded. Rob jumped in before SirAndy had even replied and pointed me towards the "Rules.." thread. After SirAndy replied, I thought the best course of action was to PRIVATELY (that's what the "P" in "PM" stands for, Rob) contact the individual in question and share my opinion. I CC'd Rob on that PM because he and I had converesed about the matter and I wanted him to see how I decided to handle it.

That was, of course, a BIG mistake. Rob ASSUMED the PM was directed at him, and proceeded to blast me with his own PM to me (all sorts of stuff about "honor" and "goodwill"), and then publicly on this thread. All before getting my reply to his PM explaining the whole CC thing. So, Rob, who got their facts wrong -- you or I?

And, in case anyone would like to know, the offender replied to me, acknowledged the foolishness (his word) of his remarks, and has assured me he will be calling Toast to apologize.

My lessons learned here: 1) This forum software doesn't allow someone to easily see their PM recipient status (Primary or CC); 2) If I have a gripe with an individual about something posted here, don't bother the Admins or Senior Members -- just take it to the source and let them handle it as they see fit; and 3) Rob is WAAAAY more sensitive than I ever thought. I NEVER called him out in public and NEVER accused him of anything -- and here's his response....nice, huh?

And, BTW, how many of you have spoken with Melba face-to-face in the last 48 hours. I know I have, twice in fact....so, maybe I know something Rob and company don't....

One last thing:

SirAndy: I WOULD LIKE CONEDODGER BANNED FOR CALLING ME AN "ASSHAT." NAME CALLING IS SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY THE RULES OF THIS FORUM, AND NAME-CALLING IS VERY REASON YOU BANNED S***8 (WHEN HE CALLED ROB A "BUTT-LICKER"). PLEASE APPLY THE RULES EQUALLY TO ALL MEMBERS.

Mike,
FYI, we have a member here who calls himself Mother Fucker. Thank God he only has one post because everyone who responded to him was banned! lol-2.gif
Toast
Wow. Is that what you guy guys think about the car? huh.gif

Seriously, I dont need appologies and I have no Idea how this thread went this direction, but as long as you guys are still commenting on my anatomy, I am not offended. biggrin.gif

Now, I am going to take the car for a long drive for a photo shoot for Excellence. You guys can continue the drama here if you want and Ill let you know how that horsepower feels when I get back.

toast.gif
sixnotfour
Now, I am going to take the car for a long drive for a photo shoot for Excellence. You guys can continue the drama here if you want and Ill let you know how that horsepower feels when I get back.

owned.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Toast @ Mar 6 2009, 12:53 PM) *

Seriously, I dont need appologies and I have no Idea how this thread went this direction, but as long as you guys are still commenting on my anatomy, I am not offended. biggrin.gif

toast.gif

Hi Toasty! Are you working for Renegade now? I know you are sort of misplaced to Las Vegas... And by the way, that was a serious attempt to get the thread back on track. Will the targa still fit in the trunk?

edit: Yopu just told me to say HI!
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 12:26 PM) *

she will contribute $100 but she wants to go clubbing with him and his girlfriend...

Dude, you're sooooo banned! banned.gif

cheer.gif Andy
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 6 2009, 01:14 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 12:26 PM) *

she will contribute $100 but she wants to go clubbing with him and his girlfriend...

Dude, you're sooooo banned! banned.gif

cheer.gif Andy

Oh Damn... blink.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Toast @ Mar 3 2009, 02:49 PM) *

Here are some pics! ( I know you guys are dying!)

IPB Image

Yeah, does the top fit in the trunk?

and Toast, are you working for Renegade now?
6freak
QUOTE(Toast @ Mar 6 2009, 12:53 PM) *

toast.gif

SNAP ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, And thats how she rolls..... shades.gif....p.s Car`s awsome
messix
well chit!....

Toast nailed it!

we've been acting like a bunch of jr high school girls doin' all this "Drama"!

and she acting more guy like than us! she's going to go out and drive what looks like a very well sorted and put together car, one that i think i might give a nut [hell i only need one right?] for to have as my own.

thanks Toast for "being one of the guys" in a sense, we love you for being one of us and being part of our motley bunch of teener fans.
Sleepin
Jeez, now I feel like an asshat. Nice looking car your guy's put together there Toast... even with the tits! ohmy.gif wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Mar 6 2009, 02:12 PM) *

Jeez, now I feel like an asshat.

lol-2.gif

I nominate this thread for the classics!
w00t.gif Andy
Gint
QUOTE(Toast @ Mar 6 2009, 01:53 PM) *

You guys can continue the drama here if you want and Ill let you know how that horsepower feels when I get back.

toast.gif

...nevermind... poke.gif

Hiya Toast! bye1.gif
Sleepin
I nominate folding this thread up in the shape of a donut and using it as an asshat.

PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 6 2009, 01:38 PM) *

well chit!....

Toast nailed it!

we've been acting like a bunch of jr high school girls doin' all this "Drama"!

and she acting more guy like than us! she's going to go out and drive what looks like a very well sorted and put together car, one that i think i might give a nut [hell i only need one right?] for to have as my own.

thanks Toast for "being one of the guys" in a sense, we love you for being one of us and being part of our motley bunch of teener fans.

confused24.gif I thought you were a juniour high school girl bootyshake.gif lol-2.gif
JRust
All I have to say is! I am going to be in Vegas next week for work. I want a flippin ride in that car aktion035.gif

As to the rest! screwy.gif icon8.gif
ConeDodger

And, BTW, how many of you have spoken with Melba face-to-face in the last 48 hours. I know I have, twice in fact....so, maybe I know something Rob and company don't....

So a Mike... Now that Toast has spoken for herself, what exactly is it that you know that we don't??? dry.gif
mbrown3039
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 04:41 PM) *

So a Mike... Now that Toast has spoken for herself, what exactly is it that you know that we don't??? dry.gif

You're absolutely right on there -- apparently, I COMPLETELY misunderstood a couple of things said to me in the last few days. My apologies to you (and your honor), SirAndy, and -- most of all -- Eric in CO ("Sleepin"). I owe all of you a beer (OK, two for Eric) and a free detailing when you're next in Vegas (of your car, not your ass). Mike
RJMII
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 6 2009, 05:41 PM) *

How it feels to be a true asshat?

EDIT: dangit. he appologized right as I posted! now I'm the asshat. lol
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mbrown3039 @ Mar 6 2009, 04:53 PM) *

You're absolutely right on there -- apparently, I COMPLETELY misunderstood a couple of things said to me in the last few days. My apologies to you (and your honor), SirAndy, and -- most of all -- Eric in CO ("Sleepin"). I owe all of you a beer (OK, two for Eric) and a free detailing when you're next in Vegas (of your car, not your ass). Mike

Apology accepted. Welcome to the asshat club... Been there a few too many times myself. Make mine a Fat Tire... biggrin.gif
Sleepin
At least you are not yet "That Guy" ..... Everyone is an asshat now and again. blink.gif It takes true talent to be "That Guy" however!

Oh.....apology accepted...thank you for allowing us to have so much fun at your expense! biggrin.gif
messix

spoken like a gentleman and an all around good guy!

you'll fit in here just fine. you just earned your hat a little sooner than most have
ConeDodger
QUOTE(messix @ Mar 6 2009, 06:58 PM) *

spoken like a gentleman and an all around good guy!

you'll fit in here just fine. you just earned your hat a little sooner than most have

True-dat... Very classy. I admire the chivalry too. It took me two years to try on my asshat... Fuch if it didn't fit when I did though...

You're alright Mike. Welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.